20 calm down

y/n's pov:

y/n's pov:

l woke up as sun rays fall on my face. I looked next to me and as usual the place was empty, he always left before I wake up.

I went inside the bathroom and did my morning routine. After bathing in the bathroom, I started drying my hair with a towel in the room.

suddenly, someone knocked on the door. I went to the door and opened the door and I saw that the blonde was standing outside the door. he bowed as soon as he saw me.

"Sir is expecting you for breakfast at the dining table , mam." he said raising his head, looking at me.

"umm... yeah, give me 5 minutes" l said

"yes mam, if you need anything, let me know" he said as he about to left from there, but l stopped him.

"well, what's your name, l mean what l should call you" l asked as l was not sure about what should l call the workers, who are working here that is why, l decided to call them by their name.

"mam, my name is jimin" he said as he turned towards me.

"ok jimin, let him know that l am coming downstairs in 5 min." l coldly said closing the door of my room.

God, why am I listening to him... I need to find a good opportunity to get out of this marriage. Till now he has not done anything to me, but the day is not far when he will snatch my most precious thing from me, My Dignity. 

after some times:

I got down from the stairs and headed towards the dining table. I saw that there were two people sitting at the dining table, one was Jungkook, but I could not see the face of the other because he was back facing me.

I went to the dining table and sat on the empty chair in front of Jungkook. I saw the face of the man who was talking to Jungkook and l became shocked, looking at that men's face.

he was the same old men who was giving me lecture about mafia women at party. he smirked as soon as he looked at me, which was gone unnoticed jungkook, well that's what l thought.

"y/n, meet mr. Min Hong In, he is the elder of mafia." jungkook said coldly as he didn't even spared me glance. 

l slightly bored to him with small smile, and that's when I saw him for the last time, after that I didn't have the courage to look at him, so while looking down at my breakfast I started eating. 

Jungkook and he continued talking about something important Because they were talking very seriously. After some time Jungkook and Mr. min got up from their place.

"okay, So now get ready for the mission. Now we won't let him do any more harm to us" Mr. min said to jungkook.

"hmm.." in reply jungkook just hummed.