44 Why

junkook came inside the room where y/n has been brought after the operation

junkook came inside the room where y/n has been brought after the operation. He looked at her but his heart started hurting after seeing her condition. He came in and there was a chair placed next to her bed, he sat on it.

There was a bandage on Y/N's head and shoulders. She was given an oxygen mask because she was unable to breathe by her own. She was also on a drip with IV attached in her arm.

suddenly, looking at her, his vision started getting blurry, and soon he realized that tears were forming in his eyes. he wiped his tears not let them escape from his eyes, as he looked at her.

He moved a little towards her face and as he reached the bandage on her head, he blew a little, hoping that would reduce her pain a little. He couldn't control it anymore, a long tear escaped from his eyes. he backed away as he held her hand. 

"why aren't you opening your eyes, princess" he said sobbing a little as He put her hand to his eyes and closed his eyes.

suddenly, someone opened the door of that room, listening to the sound, junkook wiped his tears as he placed her hand back to the place.

"doctor said she may regain consciousness at any time, It may take minutes, it may take weeks, it may even take years." mr. min said coming closed to junkook, as junkook just nodded listening to him.

"it's okay, sometimes it's okay, junkook" he said as junkook turned towards him with questionable look.

"It's okay to show your emotion, it's okay to cry, it's okay to relieve the burden of heart otherwise you will suffocate from inside" he said with a warn smile as junkook couldn't control anymore as he hugged mr. min, and let his tears escape from his eyes.

mr. min caressed his back as tears also came in his eyes.

"why... why it always happened with me" junkook said crying hard while hugging mr. min

"Why do those whom I don't want to go away from me always go away from me... am I that bad... Don't I deserve love and care." he said sobbing breaking mr. min's heart in hundred pieces with his words.

"no, no junkook, don't say that" mr. min said as long tear escaped from his eyes.

"she don't want to go away from you, she's trying, she's trying hard to be with you, she's trying hard to wake up from coma" he said with tears as junkook looked at him with teary eyes.

"yes junkook, she's trying and I know she will surely wake up soon" mr. min said with a smile making junkook look at y/n with teary eyes.

"don't lose hope, junkook" mr. min said

"I not letting her go away from me" he said as he look towards mr. min.

"I couldn't save my mother, but I won't let anything happen to my princess."

he turned towards y/n as he sit on the chair, placed just beside her bed. mr. min smiled as he exited the room.

he came outside the room but saw, jimin looking inside the room through window. mr. min made his way towards him. 

jimin bowed to him as soon as he saw him, mr. min nodded as he faced the window

as soon as he faced the window, his eyes soften looking at how gently, junkook was caressing y/n's hair. but soon his eyes became teary when he saw junkook whipping his eyes, trying hard not to cry.

"you know the most broken thing in this world, jimin" he said looking forward as jimin turned towards him in confusion. but soon his eyes became wide when mr. min turned towards him.

"men in love" he said as long tear escaped from his eyes

to be continued- ♡♡

sorry guys for short part as I was planning to add this scene in previous part but it got published by mistake so here you go💖.

if you like this ch. don't forget to hit the star ⭐button.

follow me guys for more updates.✨

bye lilies💖💖