31 Panic attack again

After one week:

After one week:

Y/n was sitting in the drawing room, watching some k dramas. 

she was eating pop corn which was in her hand while watching her favorite kdrdma

her eyes became wide as, in the Kdrama she was watching ,both the couples were sleeping while hugging each other.

suddenly, goosebumps engulf her whole body, when she remembers the hug between her and junkook, that happened a week ago. The very next day they both came back to Korea and she has not seen him since then.

it's been a one week, since he didn't came to the mansion. Whenever she asked Jimin where junkook is, he would dismiss it by saying that he is on a mission. And nowadays the security outside the mansion has also increased, even the maids are checked before coming to the mansion.

Suddenly she saw movement outside the window, she got up and stopped a maid.

"why is it so noisy outside" she said stopping the maid.

"Mam, mr. min has come to the mansion to meet sir." maid said while bowing.

"where is mr. min" y/n asked as she got an idea in her mind to find about junkook's panic attacks.

"mr. min is sitting in Sir's home office, waiting for him."

as soon as she listen this, she got up and marched towards junkook's home office. She reached in front of the office, knocked on the door, but no one answered, so she entered the office, only to find mr. min sitting on the chair, waiting for junkook. he was back facing him.

Hesitating a little, she moved forward and stood behind him."mr. min" she said making him face towards her."you... what are you doing here... don't you know, junkook allow no one to come in this office." mr. min said as he got up from his place.

"if he don't allow anyone, then what are you doing here, mr. min" y/n said making his blood boil.

"And by the way, I'm not here to meet Jungkook, I have something to ask you." y/n said wrapping her hands on her chest.