25 sleep

y/n was siting inside the car, with lots of guards coming behind her in another car

y/n was siting inside the car, with lots of guards coming behind her in another car. she was looking outside the window of the car. Suddenly, the car stopped. When she looked out the window, she saw that the car was stopped not in the mansion but near a big building.

 When she looked out the window, she saw that the car was stopped not in the mansion but near a big building

"Jeon Corporation" she whispered as she said the name of the building.

suddenly, someone knock on the widow of the car. she turned towards the window and saw jimin was asking to roll the window down.

"Why are we here, jimin" y/n asked to jimin as soon as she rolled down the window.

"we are here to pick up sir" jimin said as he look forward and walk away from there.

y/n look forward as she don't want to face him again. Because she doesn't know what happens to her when she's with him. her mind always says something else, but her body reacts the opposite.

she was in her thought, when she notice someone open the door and sit inside the car. she don't have to turn around and look who is it, as his aura is enough to tell her. without looking at him, she continue to look outside the window as the car starts.

she became shock when suddenly, he pulled her onto his lap without giving her any time to react, he wrap his one arm on her waist and one arm her lap.

she looked at him with wide eyes as he pulled her closure to himself, without leaving any space between.

"what are you do-" she said but he interrupted her in middle.

"calm me down" he said snuggling more in the crook of her neck.

she know what he is trying to say and honestly saying she have no power to refuse him, to fight with him. that's why without saying anything, she wrap her arms around his neck and started caressing his back.

as soon as she started caressing him, she feel him snuggling more into the crook of her neck.

"Be ready, we are going France tomorrow" he said in his deep husky voice, sending goosebumps all over her body as she can feel his warm breath, directly on the skin of her neck.

she didn't said anything as she was feeling very tired.

Slowly she stopped caressing his back, noticing this, He put his face out of the crook of her neck to check her only to found her sleeping peacefully snuggling on his chest, with her arms wrapped around his neck. 

he remove some her strands from her face, to catch the sight of her face. 

she was sleeping peacefully with a small pout on her face, like she is the most happiest creature in the world, who don't care about anything, who believe to live every moment of her life. 

"What are you doing to me, princess" he said as he looked at her sleeping figure, with the emotions in his eyes which he don't know and not even wanted to know. 

he don't want to take her with him to France, as it will be risky for her. But he didn't know why, as soon as he saw her he couldn't even think of staying away from her.

 he don't know what is going inside his mind and he is hating himself for this. he didn't even realize that he was looking at her sleeping figure, all the time, without even blinking.

he looked outside the window only to realize that he arrived the mansion.

jimin opened the door for him, but halt at his spot as soon as he saw y/n in jungkook's arms.

"sir-" jimin said but got interrupted in middle.

"shh... let her sleep" jungkook said in cold voice taking out y/n out of the car in his arms. 

he carried her in bridal style and started going inside the mansion, living jimin in pure shock but he soon recover himself and smile looking at, his dangerous boss, who is always after everyone's life, today, how is he carrying his life so safely in his hands.

"Whether love is little or much, it changes a person into a good one." jimin said smiling looking at the back of his boss, who was going inside the mansion, with y/n in his arms.

he enter inside the mansion, as soon as all the maids saw him, they immediately bowed in front of him. without giving them a single glare, jungkook started going towards their shared bedroom, leaving all the maids with wide eyes, as they are seeing their boss's caring nature for the first time in their entire life

As soon as he reached the room, he opened the door and came inside the room. 

He went towards the bed, and he gently placed the person in his hand to sleep on the bed. 

he look at her face for few seconds and without even him realizing, He leaned forward and placed a kiss on her forehead. 

he got up, clearing his throat as he was feeling something, which he don't want to know. 

he turned and started going towards the exit of the room but he halt at his spot and turned around again to look at the sleeping figure on the bed. 

"Don't let me get those feelings for you, princess .otherwise, l will never be able to let you go away from me"

if you like this ch. don't forget to hit the star ⭐button.

follow me guys for more updates.✨

bye lilies💖💖