38 Pregnancy?

after 1 week

after 1 week

y/n was in the kitchen, drinking water when she felt something in her stomach. She placed the glass she was holding in her hand on the table next to her and caressed her stomach.

Suddenly she felt stomach pain, she immediately ran towards the bathroom. She started vomiting as soon as she reached the bathroom. She held her hair with one hand and turned on the wash basin tap with the other.

After some time, when her stomach pain stopped, she washed her face and came out of the bathroom, wiping her face with a towel.

she sat on the bed as she caressed her stomach with one hand. she does not understand what is happening to her, in the last one week she has had vomiting several times. she hold her head with her hand, when suddenly reality hit her. 

"Am I pregna- no...no" she said to herself with wide eyes. but suddenly, realization hit her when she remember that she didn't get her period this month. her eyes became wide due to sudden realization as she sat on the bed.

she don't know whether to be happy or sad because she don't know how to react to this situation. she don't know how will he react, will he be happy or will he be angry. she grab her hairs due to sudden burden of question on her head.

"maybe l am just overreacting or should I visit the doctor" she whisper as she got up from the bed. she went to the balcony of her room only to find strict security all over downstairs.

she don't want to go with junkook because she don't know how he will react, and to be honest, even if she is pregnant, she want her child to be safe. she walk around her room and an idea popped in her mind. She quickly went to the door and went out.

"jimin" she shouted as soon as she saw him standing at the distance, talking with someone.

he ran towards her as soon as he heard her shout as now he was standing in front of her with heavy breathing.

"what happen, mam" he said as he took a deep breath.as soon as he reached to her, she quickly hold her stomach as she looked at him with teary eyes.

"Jimin, please take me to doctor, I am not feeling well" she said making his eyes wide in tension. he quickly take out his phone as he was about to call junkook.

y/n saw this as she scream again making phone drop from jimin's hand.

"jimin. please take me" she spoke in pain. she opened her one eyes to see his reaction only to find him looking at his broken phone. keeping everything aside, he looked at her as she closed her eyes again. 

"mam, wait a minute, let me tell sir about this" he said as he was about to go away but she stop him, holding his hands.

"jimin, We'll be back soon and he won't even know, please take me to doctor " she said with pleading eyes. he again think for a moment but she screamed in pain again interrupting him as he look at her with defeated eyes.

"okay, mam let's go" he said as he helped her in walking.

y/n smirked in victory as she nodded and continue following him.

after some times:

"mrs. jeon, you are pregnant" doctor said making y/n smile. doctor was checking y/n report while y/n was just siting in front of her playing with the hem of her dress. 

 "but, mrs. jeon, you have to be more careful now as the baby is just one week old." doctor said keeping the report aside as she look at y/n. y/n just nodded her head as she got up and move towards the exit of doctor's.

y/n came out of the doctor's office but her mind was filled with different emotion. she don't know what to think, she was so confused. is she ready for a child. will she be good mother. will he accept this child

all of this thoughts was eating her. but she got all the answer of her question when she saw a lady playing with his just born baby. they are looking so cute together. a smile crept on y/n's lips, seeing them. how that lady was looking her child with full of adoration filled in her eyes.

y/n smiled as she caressed her stomach. 

"I will fight for you, I will keep you safe, I will bear all the pain just to bring you in this world because I know in the end, it all will be worth it" she said as she closed her eyes filled with tears. 

suddenly, she opened her eyes, listening to the familiar voice she turned only to find jimin standing with concern in his eyes.

"mam, are you ok" he asked with concern making y/n smiled. she nodded as she give him a paper.

"jimin, can you please bring these medicine" she said with smile as jimin nodded and went away to bring the medicine. 

y/n sit on the sit as she was smiling like an idiot. she turned when she fell someone pulling the hem of her dress only to find a little kid standing there showing his smile.

"what happen kid" y/n said ruffling his hair with a smile.

"my mom is lost, can you help me find her" he said with his cute voice making y/n smile due to his cuteness. y/n nodded as she got up. 

"Take me to where your mom is lost" y/n said as that boy nodded and started walking outside the hospital. y/n chuckled as she followed him.

That boy was looking very cute while walking and moving like a rabbit. y/n chuckled as she followed that boy. after some times, realization hit her when she find her in an unfamiliar road. as she was so busy admiring that boy that she didn't even look where is that boy taking her.

she looked behind only to find nothing, that hospital is nowhere to be seen. she turned towards that boy and the ground slipped from beneath her feet as that was not present there. It seemed as if that boy flew like the wind.

y/n started panicking as she looked here and there only to find her alone on the road. suddenly a black dot appear in front of her eyes When she felt that someone had stuck a handkerchief on her face from behind.

she lost her sense and she was about to fall on the ground when someone saved her from falling and took her in his arms.

she slightly open her eyes only to find a person whom she did not want here.

"now, we will always be happy, baby" that's the last thing she heard as she fainted in his arms.

to be continued- ♡♡

if you like this ch. don't forget to hit the star ⭐button.

follow me guys for more updates.✨

bye lilies💖💖