32 Painful past

13 February, 2014

13 February, 2014

the little boy who was just 10 year old was playing with his friends just than his mom call him.

"kokkie" she shouted grabbing his attention. He immediately walked towards her as soon as he saw her.

"mom" he said as he hugged her as soon as he reach to her. she also wrap her arms around him hugging him gently as she pick him up.

"did my kokkie enjoy playing with friends" she said as she tickle him in his stomach making him giggle.

"go and say bye to your friends" she said as she put him on the ground. he nodded as he quickly ran towards his friends and tell them that he is going home, making his mother chuckle from his cuteness.

"let's go mom" he said as he grab her hand and they both started going towards their home.

"mom, what's that" he asked as he point towards her neck, where someone's handprint were. her mother quickly hide that mark as she look towards her son.

"it's nothing, kokkie... " she said smiling making him smile too. 

They reached home, but the sound of girl's screaming was heard throughout the house. Suddenly he heard a man moaning.

"mom, that's dad's voice.. is he in pain" he said hugging his mother tightly as she also hugged him. tear escaped from her eyes, but she quickly wiped it up before he could notice it. 

"kokkie, go to your room and don't come out tonight, okay" she said as she kissed his forehead, making him nod his head. he quickly go to his room as he locked the door from inside. 

at midnight:

he was sleeping when he heard a loud screaming sound coming from outside the room. he got up from the bed and made his way towards the door. he was about to open it but than he remembered what his mother said to him earlier. 

shrugging his shoulder, he turned as he started going towards his bed. he was about got up on the bed, just than his heart drop. 

he again heard a loud screaming sound of the lady who was non other than his mom.

without thinking further, He immediately turned and moved towards the door and quickly opened the door and ran outside. He quickly ran to the living room, but seeing her condition, his heart shuddered.

her father was choking her while she was trying hard to get out of his grip.

suddenly, her mother's eyes fell on that kid whose soul was trembling. she signaled him to run as tears were flowing out of her mother. but he was too stunned to do anything. his mother forwarded her hands towards him, but soon his heart drop, when his mother's forwarded hand drops.

his father got up from his mother and look towards him with a dirty smirk on his face. he started moving towards him now, making that little boy stumble back. 

"Now you also go to your mother, what will you do by living here without her" he said as he grab that little boy's throat and started choking him. 

that little boy coughed as He moved his hand here and there to find something to save himself from. and to his luck, He caught hold of something in his hand, without thinking anything he hit the man standing in front of him on the head with full force.

A few drops of blood fell on his face and the man standing in front of him fell on the ground holding his head. that little boy looked at him in horror as blood stated coming from his father's head. he throw the glass pot he was holding on the bloody floor.

he looked at his mother's lifeless body lying on the floor with fresh tears in the corner of her eyes. his eyes started becoming teary as he look at his mother.

"mom... wake up... m-mom..... please w-wake up" he said while crying as he hugged his mother's lifeless body.

End of the flashback:

y/n's eyes was filled with tears listening to mr. min.

"junkook's mother was my sister. after everything happen, I brought Jungkook to my house. but his father's relative were accusing junkook for killing his parents, and so the whole world. he tried to explain them many times, that he didn't did anything, but they call him killer, a murderer, a bloody criminal. l tried to fight for him. but, but they were just to strong. junkook was proven guilty before the law, that's why they send him to Juvenile Prison." he said as tears escaped from his eyes.

y/n can't believe whatever she was hearing. she looked at mr. min as tear escaped from her eyes.

"After l became strong in underworld, l used my powers and I got him out of juvenile custody. but the things have changed. he was no longer the same. he used to cry all night. he also started getting panic attacks. I tried many times to handle him in his panic attacks but never succeeded. l sent him to mafia training for four years and after he came back, he was completely different person. he became the person his mother never wanted him to be" he said this making y/n's heart very heavy.

"And today when I saw you handling him, I felt that the old Kokkie had come back in him" he said looking at y/n as his eyes shine due to happiness.

"y/n, He did not become what he is by himself, We made him so. and only you can heal him" he said as he grab y/n's hands.

"but I-" y/n said but got interrupted in middle.

"Just give him a chance, y/n. Didn't you see the way he looked at you on your wedding day" mr. min said with little bit hope that y/n would agree.

"which way he was looking at me" y/n asked being all confused. mr. min just smiled but his next line send goosebumps to all over y/n's body.

"Like he never wanted to look away, like he never wanted to let go off you, like he never wanted to lose you"

to be continued- ♡♡

double update✨

if you like this ch. don't forget to hit the star ⭐button.

follow me guys for more updates.✨

bye lilies💖💖