26 France

y/n was standing outside the privet jet area of which is owned by jungkook as he told her that they are going to france for some business

She caught hold of the necklace she was wearing and a smile appeared on her face.

flashback:

she woke up as sunlight fall on her face from window. she looked around only to found herself alone in the room. suddenly, one box caught her attention, which was kept at the table beside her.

she got up from the bed and started going towards the table, she picked up the box and the realization hit her.

"shit!! l totally forgot about this.. jennie told me to open this when l will be alone" she thought as she open the box, but soon her eyes filled with adoration as soon as she saw that's inside that's box. 

it was a beautiful pendent with heart shape

it was a beautiful pendent with heart shape. that box also contain a letter. y/n picked up that letter and start reading it.

Your husband has taken you with him. You have also parted ways, but always remember that you will never be a stranger to me. for me, you will always be that little girl, who used to stole my cloths, Who used to scold me instead of herself, who made me never miss our mother. This is a small gift from your sister, I hope you like it. Never take it off, never separate it from yourself. I will always be there for you through this.

you Nini

in the end of the letter y/n's eyes was filled with tears.

end of flashback

y/n came out of her thoughts when she fell someone holding her hand. she looked at her and than that person, whose eyes were already fixed at her.

"we should go now" jungkook said coldly as he started walking with y/n's hand in his.

Soon both of them came inside the private jet. Y/n looked around at her surroundings, all the things inside the jet only scream how rich this mafia is.

he fucking buy this whole jet just to travel. And if Y/N had her way, she wouldn't even buy an expensive chocolate unless it had three or four diamonds stuck inside it.

y/n sat on the seat, near the window and jungkook sat beside her. she started looking outside the window as she was feeling very bored and jungkook was talking with someone on his phone about his upcoming meetings.

after some hours:

"yes, we will meet today itself and final the deal" jungkook said talking with someone on his phone. 

" and yeah-" he was about to say something but then felt some weight on his shoulder. he turned to check, only to find y/n was sleeping with her head on his shoulder.

"hmm.. we will discuss rest all in meeting" jungkook said as his eyes was fixed on the sleeping figure beside him. he ended the call and keep the phone inside his pocket.

suddenly, she snuggle more into his shoulder in her sleep only to make, jungkook clenched his fist as he can feel her breath on the crook of his neck.

He removed some strands of hair from her face so that he could see her face clearly. his eyes started travelling and looking at the smallest things on her face, but his eyes stopped at one place, her rosy lips.

he looked at her lips and then her eyes which was close, he again look at her lips. 

 He cupped her cheek with his one hand with his eyes still on her lips. He slowly started coming closer to her face. But as soon as he reached near her lips, he stopped and looked at her closed eyes. 

he smiled as He kissed her cheek, just next to her lips. 

 he stepped back as he can still feel her breath on his neck. He placed his hand on his chest, where his heart is, which is currently beating rapidly. 

"what is happening to me, what are you doing to me, princess" he said as he looked at her innocent, sleepy face with his hand placed on his chest, with rapidly beating heart.

after some hour:

y/n woke up as she stretched her arms. she open her eyes only to find herself in unfamiliar room. her eyes become wide in realization but soon someone knocked on the door.

"come in" she said as she got up from the bed. but soon she felt relief when she saw jimin coming inside the room.

"Mam, welcome to france..." jimin said with smile.

"well, what is this place?!?! and how l end up here.. like, l was in the jet, when l felt sleep" y/n asked in confusion.

"this in the biggest hotel of the france and sir brought you here sir as you were in deep slumber" he said calmly.

"he should have woken me up" y/n whispered under her breath, but jimin heard this, he didn't said anything he just smiled listening to her.

" by the way, where is he" y/n ask to jimin to change the topic

"He is attending a very important meeting for which he has come here." jimin said as y/n noded.

" mam, if you need anything, please let me know" jimin said bowing as he left from there leaving bored y/n alone. 

y/n took a deep breath and turn on the TV to watch some kdramas.

meanwhile:

"France's government is little much aware about our illegal business, so don't worry after this deal, they will not seize your illegal items." Namjoon said as he signed the papers.

"well, that's good for them" jungkook said as he got up from his seat and about to exit the meeting room but got stopped by namjoon's voice.

"jungkook, if you don't mind l want to invite you in today's party, which is France's biggest party. please come and grace this party" namjoon said as he also got up from his seat and walked towards jungkook.

jungkook didn't mind namjoon addressing him by his name, as they both were trained together for mafia, under same unit. namjoon was like a big brother to jungkook . but in this mafia world, No one belongs to anyone, everyone is an enemy, no one knows when your friend will become your enemy. that is why jungkook always maintain his distance with all the people, he trained with.

but deep down, he trust namjoon. deep down, he knows, that namjoon will never go against him.

"sure, l will try to come" jungkook said in cold voice and left from there.

if you like this ch. don't forget to hit the star ⭐button.

follow me guys for more updates.✨

bye lilies💖💖