3 What

a girl was sitting on a hospital bed like a dead body lost in her own thoughts

she was so into her thoughts that she didn't realize that someone entered the room.

"dad" jennie said as soon as she saw her dad coming. she hugged him while his eyes was set only on one particular person who still lost in her own thoughts.

she knew her dad is arrived as soon as she heard jennie's saying dad, even she wanted to hug her dad but she can't, she can't hug her dad after she gave him nothing but disappointment.

she felt that her dad was coming near her, a tear escaped from her eyes without her noticing

 Her dad picked up her hand which was bandaged and still had a little trace of blood on it.

"You couldn't cut it properly ...the whole problem would have ended in one go." he said as he harshly leave her hand and leave from that room.

y/n can't believe that what her father had just said to her. she lost her last hope. what's the point of living if she can't even make her family happy, if she can't even make her family proud, if she can't even satisfy the needs of her boyfriend.

she looked down at her hand which was covered in bandage, then drops started falling on her hand and then she knew she was crying.

meanwhile somewhere;

"why are you doing this huh......why can't you leave us alone" he shouted at the person in front of him.

"shh.... you shout too much.... keep your volume down taehyung" the person said while smirking.

"what do you want now.... I did what you said..... I-I broke up with her... now what you want" He kept on talking and at last came to the verge of crying.

"You would have had to break up with her anyway." the person said while smirking widely.

"And as for work, you still have to do a lot of work for me." the person said while smirking widely.

"no... l am not gonna work for you anymore" taehyung said while leaving but stop at listening  the next sentence of that person.

"she is admitted in the city hospital.... with her severed hand......l must say your girlfriend opps sorry your EX is too hot" that person  said while smirking.

taehyung marched toward that person and grabbed his collar 

"l dare you to say anything about her and you will see my another side" he said while gritting his teeth.

"if you want her to be alive than you have to follow my every order...."that person   said while smirking.

taehyung losses the grip of that person's collar and said

"Tell me what l have to do"

The person raised his eyebrow

"Boss"

After one week:

in y/n's apartment:

y/n's condition was good now. right now she was watching some movies as she was feeling bored because Jennie had to leave suddenly as dad had called her to talk with her something important.

y/n was watching movie until she heard the doorbell. she grinned in irritation while picking up her lazy ass to open the door.

She became worried as soon as she opened the door as jennie was standing there with sad face.

jennie immediately hugged y/n as soon as she saw her. y/n patted jennie's back to calm her down.

" what happened jennie" she asked in worried tone.

"y/n, dad want me to marry his friend's son" jennie said in sad voice.

"wow... jennie isn't it good... like it's your childhood dream to marry someone isn't it" y/n said in a mocking tone.

"shutup... stop making fun of me" jennie said while hitting the shoulder of y/n and coming inside the house

"don't be angry .... let's find the solution of your problem" y/n said while sitting in the couch

"really... you will help me out... aww you are such a darling" jennie said while pinching y/n's cheeks and sat beside her.

"so what's your plan" jennie asked in curiosity.

"why don't you say him that l am not into guys" y/n said out of nowhere

"y/n... why don't you told me earlier that you are a lesbian....don't worry sis l will always support you" jennie said while showing thumbs up

Y/N started looking at her with her wide open eyes shaking her head in disbelief. how can someone be this stupid

"forget it... well why don't you tell dad that he is imported" said y/n

"we still have to look for a good idea" jennie said laughing awkwardly

"wait, I have an idea" jennie said

"WHAT" y/n shouted in excitement

"Why don't you go to him instead of me and reject him on his face"