Chapter 76: The Sick and Weak School Flower (11)

Several months later...

The air was crisp and cool as the early morning sun bathed Eikou Academy in a soft golden light. The prestigious gate of the Eikou Academy stood tall and proud against the backdrop of the vibrant cherry blossoms that had bloomed just in time for the occasion. 

Graduation day had finally arrived. The day had loomed in the distance for years but now seemingly arriving all too quickly. The normally serene and quiet school grounds were filled with the excited chatter of students dressed in their finest uniforms, some laughing, some wiping away tears, all of them keenly aware of the significance of this day.

The grand schoolyard, surrounded by the blooming trees, served as the perfect spot for countless students and their families to take photos. It was a day of pride and accomplishment, a day marking the end of one chapter and the beginning of another.

Hanae Minazuki stood quietly with her friends near the gate, the hem of her perfectly pressed uniform fluttering lightly in the breeze. She looked serene as she smiled for the camera, her dark hair neatly tied back, her eyes reflecting a sense of calm and happiness. Her friends, including Reika Inoue and several others, gathered around her, laughing and talking as they posed for more photos, capturing the fleeting moments of their final day as students together.

"Come on, Hanae, smile a little brighter," Reika teased as she linked her arm with Hanae's, holding up her phone to take yet another picture.

Hanae chuckled softly, her reserved nature shining through even on such a celebratory day. "My cheek is already tired from smiling," she replied, her voice warm and full of affection for her friends.

Reika grinned, "I know, but you'll miss these photos one day, so make sure they're good ones."

As the camera clicked, capturing the scene forever, the group of girls huddled close, knowing these were the last moments they'd all be together as high school students. The emotions were palpable—joy mixed with nostalgia, excitement tinged with a bit of sadness.

"It's strange, isn't it?" Kaori said, glancing up at the school's towering entrance. "We've spent so many years here, and now it's all ending so quickly."

Hua looked up quietly. Her gaze drifting up toward the academy that had been her second home this year. The original owner has many memories in this place—filled with challenges, both academic and personal, but also cherished friendship.

As they stood near the gate, other students gathered nearby, snapping photos, exchanging well-wishes, and saying their goodbyes. Many of them came from noble families, the sons and daughters of politicians, business magnates, and other elite figures. For them, this graduation was not just an academic achievement—it was a rite of passage, a signal that they were now stepping into the world that awaited them, a world of responsibility and power.

Hua glanced around and saw Tatsuya Yamamoto, one of the "four princes" of the school and the "anomalies" in this mission. He stood by his group of friends without smiling at all.

His days haven't been great lately, and his expression looks depressed and gloomy. Hua felt that she hadn't messed with him yet. It was this guy who continuously harassed Hanae. All she did was just tattle-tell to her parents, like what a good girl should do.

Luckily, this guy hasn't seek presence in front her lately, which would be annoying.

When she was distracted, a voice called out to them. "Hanae, Reika, come on, let's take one with the teachers!" One of their classmates motioning them toward a group of the academy's faculty members.

"Coming!"

As Hanae and her friends walked away behind him, Tatsuya cannot contain the frustration in his heart. His fists clenched in the pockets of his perfectly pressed school uniform. Laughter and chatter filled the air around him. But none of it registered with Tatsuya. His heart was a storm of frustration and confusion, emotions swirling so violently he felt like he could barely stand still.