Chapter 25: A Wild Flower in the Beast World (5)

That night, Yan spent the night with Elise.

But he wasn't gentle at all, as if he vented his irritation and disappointment at her.

Elise had already tasted ultimate pleasure with Mace. Now, even though Yan looks really good, and she liked him in the beginning, she feels a little bit dissatisfied.

She was a bit unhappy in her heart, but thinking that Yan was in a bad mood today, she still endured it forcefully.

The next day, Yan got up early in the morning to take some tribesmen out to hunt again.

Before he left his dwelling, he checked the skin of his stomach but didn't find any markings.

Even though he was kind of expecting it, he still felt disappointed.

But he didn't expect that not long after he walked out his door, he saw Hua and her family were sending Ling away.

He thought Ling would join their tribe after today. Where is he going this time?

After saying goodbye, Ling quickly turned into a big black wolf and ran into the distance.

Yan approached the three and greeted them, "Good morning. Where's Ling off to so early?"

Patriarch Fang: "Ah, Yan. Ling is setting off to bring his friends to stay with us for the winter. They will be back shortly."

Yan nodded, a faint smile on his lips, though a flicker of concern danced in his eyes. "Of course, I'll make sure everything's prepared for their arrival."

Patriarch Fang: "Thank you, Yan. I'm relieved when you are in charge."

As he turned around, Yan's smile waned. He was already struggling with his own inexplicable dislike of Ling. Now, that strange male was bringing more newcomers? Though Yan kept his worries hidden, he couldn't shake the uneasy feeling within him.

After saying a few words of politeness to other tribesmen, Hua left and returned to her room. She took out something wrapped tightly with a few animal skins and opened it up. Inside were some shattered dread beast's scales that she had picked up yesterday.

The dread beast's scales are very hard and sharp, sharper than anything the original owner had seen. According to the system's description, they are as hard as iron. Hua wanted to see if she could turn them into weapons or tools.

After all, there is a limit to her own hands and feet.

If she could save some spiritual energy, why not?

After checking the memory of the original owner, Hua was not satisfied.

"System, do you have any weapon production manual that I could use for this world?"

[Yes, host. But to purchase it, you would need 100 happiness points. Your current point total is 88 points.]

"Never mind then." Not enough points means not enough points.

Hua looked into the scales again and tried hitting it against a small rock. The rock broke immediately.

'Very strong!'

Of course, something like this should be utilised properly.

After thinking for a while, Hua decided that these scales were too small for her to play around.

She urgently needs a dagger, which she can use to cut things in the future, so she doesn't need to use her own claws as a weapon.

Instead, she planned to make a stone knife, which the original owner had made before. She planned to polish the stone to an appropriate shape, so she took a sharp rock and wanted to get some water.