Chapter 81: The Flower of the Capital (1)

As soon as Hua entered the pure white space, she saw the lines of notification in front of her.

[Congratulations on completing the task. Assessment level: Three stars.]

[Initiating a new assignment...]

[Loading missions... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...]

[Ding! Special Assignment listed. Would you like to view it?]

'Special Assignment?' Hua couldn't hold her curiosity and decided to have a look.

The mission is an Ancient Chinese world that Hua is familiar with, but not the same timeline as the one she lived before.

The target of this world is a modern-day combat medic from the 24th century, Hua Ruhong. After she died in a helicopter explosion during a mission, she transmigrated into the body of a young noble girl with the same name and surname from the Great Shun Dynasty in the 21st year of the reign of Emperor Feng.

The original Hua Ruhong was the eldest daughter of the first wife in the Hua family, but she was neglected and mistreated. Her father, Hua Jinyuan, is an ambitious and cold-hearted official.

In his youth, he was a scholar from a commoner family who worked hard to pass the imperial exam. At the beginning of his study, he was supported by his first wife's family, a family of doctors surnamed Yao.

After he passed the imperial exam, he caught the attention of Chen Xiangyu, the second daughter of the Left Prime Minister at that time, Prime Minister Chen. Prime Minister Chen has no son, only two daughters and his first daughter has already entered the palace. Thus, he was willing to cultivate Hua Jinyuan's career as his son-in-law.

However, Hua Jinyuan had already been married to Lady Yao for many years and even had a son. Even though he doesn't have a strong feeling for Lady Yao, he owes the Yao family everything. It was not right to divorce his first wife to marry Chen Xiangyu, no matter how high her family's status is, so the Chen family agreed to let Chen Xiangyu be an equal wife.

Chen Xiangyu is a prime minister's daughter and is equipped with various methods of courtyard schemes and drama. How can a commoner woman, even one from a medical family, compete with her?

Soon, Lady Yao was "ill" with a "contagious disease". Fearing an outbreak, she and her young daughter, Hua Ruhong, were sent to the countryside to "recuperate."

Armed with modern medical knowledge and an unexpected portable medical space, Hua Ruhong healed her mother. She also caught the eyes of the 7th Prince, Feng Qingxuan, who also happened to be her fiance. 

Together, they turned the tables on those who wronged her, gaining strength and power. Her ultimate goal is to avenge the suffering of her original self and her mother while navigating through the palace politics and power struggles of the imperial family.

The special mission, however, is related to this mysterious portable medical space.

If it's only a medical space, the time and space administration wouldn't care. There are many mysterious spaces that come in various forms and sizes.

However, the target's medical space not only contains medicine but also her weaponry from the 24th century.

Hua: "..."

As Hua read further, it was clear that the target would be using this extremely advanced weaponry that had no place to be in this era during the war. Single-handedly eliminating countless tribes and foreigners with no chance of fighting back. Equivalent to using a nuclear bomb to kill pigeons. 

The time and space administration can't have this.

[Main mission: Eliminate the medical space in the hand of Hua Ruhong.]