PART 1

Am coming from class when am headed to the locker room to keep my books..... this is an exhausting week good thing today is a Friday have spend time with my guy. Am looking at my phone when I reach the corner of my locker and hear what shutters me to pieces.......
"Love, am so tired of having to pretend like we don't like each other when the only thing we think of is fucking every time we are together"
I hear my best friend's voice.... And I get sad ready to go give her a hug until I hear who replies her.
I woke up all sad and angry and frustrated, my mum had to wake me up since I didn't even hear my alarm that is if I even set it. Uuuugggghhhh how can a day choose to be annoying on its own. I get out of bed and head to my walk in closet to choose what to wear today. I look for my black crop top, my black air force with a little white, my black leggings and black leather jacket since today seems cold like my mood.
I head to the bathroom to do my morning routine that is brush my teeth, wax everywhere hairy, then head to the bathtub to take a quick shower after tying my hair in a shower cap since I washed it at night.
After dressing up and looking for my strawberry cologne
"You don't even know how I just want to break up with that naive gullible bimbo and be with u forever. "
And ladies and gentlemen. That's my boyfriend Humphrey talking to my best friend of forever.
Chapter two.
I was shocked to the fullest so I did the one thing a clever girl does I just went to the two mother fuckers and said ,
"My sweet sweet friends how lovely of you to plot this sweet break up for all of us" then the fuckers had the balls to ask "what are you talking about, we were planning a picnic on Saturday so she was giving me advice on how to make u feel so happy and loved. "
I just went to them with a sweet smile on my face and threw a hard blow at Humphrey and a swift slap on Evelyn's face and left them there to look like fools.
I was heading to lunch after the two classes of earlier and my phone chimed alerting me of a message not in the mood for any of this I just swift my phone thinking its on of those fools buh something catches my attention its a video of me punching and slapping the fuckers off the class chat and insults to them are everywhere and my mood kind of lifts up and just continue my work I sigh as the bell rings for the end of the day. I pick out my belongings from the desk and put my earphones in my phone to play some music as I head to the locker room to keep my things and head home as I listen to my music. Am met with a chest as I round a corner not looking where am headed and mutter a, small "sorry "to the person only to look up and see Humphrey, pissed off I just side step him continue but only for him to stop me saying "pliz Kathy, can I have a word? " I only look at him annoyed and say "make it quick, have got things to do "
H

umphrey just starts looking around like he's waiting for someone only for me to be distracted and he kisses me, pissed off I push him off of me annoyed and punch him for ruining my day.
"Look man u are a pig I don't know what you are planning buh its not gonna work stay away from me you and ur asshole of a girlfriend if that's what she is to u now" still pissed I slap him and move away from there and head straight to my quiet spot.
I get out of my car and head forward to seat on the my hood of my Range rover to cool down and maybe cry.
As am busy on Facebook and Instagram deleting all the photos and videos of me and that fool of an ex I smell cigarette smoke and I think a little bit of liquor, I look around and see no one buh I again I feel like somebody is close by I just go back to my phone as am deleting nonsense and listening to music, I see a shadow and wonder what is only to be met by a sweet, addicting smell on a 7'6 guy in an amarni suit, I look up slowly but surely to see who just invaded my bubble. I see broad shoulders, a wide chest, I see cheekbones to die for buh what got my attention was the mask and black ray bans on the man before me even if he's wearing shades I can definitely tell that this man is drop dead gorgeous and I mean he's a man not the Humphrey boys.
CHAPTER 3
KATHY'S POV
The man before me just stares at me like he's ready to just punch me and kill me on the sport, he removes his ray bans for me to only be met by the bluest of eyes on the Greek god in front of me, after he looks at me and sees my puffy eyes and red cheeks his jaw just clenches and he rises his hand only for me to flinch thinking he's going to bit me only for him to rub off a stray tear off my cheek.