character profiles & other notes

How to pronounce the kingdoms of Adira:
ADIRA: a-deer-ah
ELORIA: el-or-ia
ODESSIA: oh-dess-ia
XERNIA: zer-nia
ZYRKON: zeer-con

Characters:
Name: Hayoung Marina
Age: 23
Birthday: March 16
Height: 5'8
Occupation: Captain of the Odessia Royal Navy
Additional facts:
- She's originally from Xernia and went into hiding after the Zyrkonian military invaded her clan village, Sol.
- She is one of the last people from the Sol clan to survive; everyone else was murdered.
- She was found and adopted by Vice Admiral Caspian Marina of Oddesia when she was 7 years old.
- Hayoung was enrolled in Odessia National Academy for her education when she arrived.
- Her name means glory and honor.

Name: Crown Prince Ni-ki of Odessia
Age: 23
Birthday: December 9
Height: 6'1
Occupation: Prince of Odessia
Additional facts:
- He has a very bright and outgoing personality.
- Many people see him as a little kid who does not want to take great responsibility.
- Completed his mandatory military service when he was 19 and was released at 21.
- He is a people pleaser and is often caught saying things that people want to hear instead of his own opinions.
- He is half Odessian and half Xernian.
- When he was in school, so many girls had crushes on him because of his goofy demeanor and kindness to everyone.

Name: Caspian Marina
Age: 51
Birthday: June 2
Height: 6'4
Occupation: Fleet Admiral of the Odessian Royal Navy
Additional facts:
- He's Hayoung and Heeseung's adoptive father; he found them in Xernia and later adopted the two.
- He has been friends with the King of Odessia, King Orion, since they were kids.
- His father was also in the Navy, inspiring Caspian to join.
- He had a soft spot for Hayoung as she grew up.
- He's a very talented strategist for the navy and has helped Odessia tremendously during the war.
- Caspian is quite the heartthrob since he was young but was always too focused on work to think about dating.

Name: Heeseung Marina
Age: 27
Birthday: October 15
Height: 6'0
Occupation: Lieutenant Commander of the Odessia Royal Navy
Additional facts:
- He's Hayoung's adoptive older brother; their families were very close before they died.
- Is able to speak the regional Xernian dialect, the Xernian-Sol dialect, and Odessian.
- Was always well-behaved and mature for his age.
- When he graduated from the Odessia National Academy, he immediately enlisted in the Navy like Caspian.
- He is very protective of Hayoung because she's the closest to blood family he has left; wants the best for her interests.

Name: Serci Cordelia
Age: 23
Birthday: August 18
Height: 5'2
Occupation: Princess Isla's lady-in-waiting
Additional info:
- She has a very bubbly and talkative personality.
- Serci first met Hayoung when she first arrived in Odessia in school and eventually became best friends.
- Her father is a noble official which helped her secure her job as Princess Isla's lady-in-waiting.
- Has the most massive crush on Heeseung.

***NOTES: This story is completely fictionalized and all places and and people are just part of the story. Take this story as a royalty/war AU lol. I hope you all enjoy reading.