-Netflix and....The Quiet Game?-

————-
3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ
————-
✎...

"Bro, this movie is so ass," San said, rolling his eyes in frustration while swinging his feet in the air.

"Right? What in the world does that girl think she's doing? What did she even trip on?" Yunho scoffed, giving a small shrug. "I won't be surprised if she dies by the end," he added.

It was movie night, a tradition Yunho and his boyfriend San had maintained every Friday after enduring their grueling classes, which were as different as night and day. What started as a simple date night idea evolved into a beloved routine that brought them closer together.

As college students, planning dates was challenging due to their hectic schedules, packed with due dates and unmissable four-hour classes that impacted their grades. But they didn't mind. Nighttime had become their special cuddle time, and since they were roommates, they saw each other every day anyway. Instead of going out, they were perfectly content to stay in their two-person dorm, watching bad movies in the shared living room. Unfortunately, they both regretted choosing this particular film. It was so ridiculous that it wasn't even entertaining. Still, at least they could bond over their shared complaints.

"I guess I should have paid more attention to the two-star rating. Do you want to stop it?" Yunho asked.

San shrugged and moved closer to Yunho on the large beanbag seat, snuggling against his partner's chest. The beanbag was one of their best investments, perfectly sized for cuddling and accommodating Yunho's tall frame.

"We're already more than halfway through. Might as well see how it ends. But I'm picking the next one," San declared.

"Fine, but I need to get some water, so you're going to have to get up," Yunho said. San whined and pouted. Laughing, Yunho gave San a quick peck on his pouty lips before pushing himself off the chair and heading to the small kitchen. As he left, San turned his attention back to the awful movie. One character had long been killed off, and now it had transitioned into a cheesy, over-the-top sex scene. San rolled his eyes again, folding his arms over his chest.

"Oh my god! They could have at least made it realistic. No one moans that loud," he muttered to himself. Yunho chuckled from the kitchen, catching San's attention.

"What's so funny?" San asked.

"You said no one moans that loud. Do you really not realize how loud you get when we have sex? You're quite the screamer," Yunho teased with a smirk. San's cheeks flared red with embarrassment. He struggled to his feet for a brief moment but once he was standing up , he marched over to the small bar area with his hands on his hips.

"Excuse me, sir?! I am NOT loud! Take that back!" he demanded, poking Yunho's chest.

Yunho laughed, unable to take his pouty and angry boyfriend seriously. He popped open his water bottle and took a long, slow drink before sighing. "You and I both know it's true, but I guess being in denial is okay...even when I have you moaning, whimpering, and calling my name..." he continued mockingly, knowing it would irritate San.

San's face grew impossibly redder as he whined, stomping his foot like an upset child. "Is this guy mocking me?" San muttered to himself, feeling embarrassed, irritated, and a little aroused by the memories flooding back.

"Hmph, well you're hardly quiet yourself, my mini tree," San purred. The comment made Yunho choke on his next sip of water. He put the bottle down and glared at San.