-Touch Me Please (2)-

————-
3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ
————-
✎...

" MOMMY?!" The other members yelled in unison. They had been caught up in their devices before, but were immediately pulled back to the duo once they heard the new term. Just in that instance the quietness grew chaotic as questions erupted.

"I knew....we called hyung mom for fun....damn....let me get out of here" Jongho mumbled walking past the duo up to his shared room.

" damn poor kid is gonna have nightmares" San said watching the boy as he disappeared.

"That's beside the point, I'm still stuck at the fact that they had sex when he was supposed to be making him feel better!" Wooyoung added in with his hands in his hips

" maybe he was touched deprived?" Mingi said which seemed to turn on lightbulbs for the rest

" sounds very Hongjoong like" Yunho said scratching the back of his head

"I got more questions, fuck that!" Wooyoung yelled out as he attempted to approach the pair, but he was dragged away. The other members were so preoccupied with satisfying their own curiosity and talking about the duos actions that they failed to notice that the two were not paying them any attention at all.Despite all the upheaval, the Seongjoong duo continued to live in their own world in eachothers embrace . Seonghwa had given the other man his whole attention, staring into his attractive, doe-like eyes.

Seongwha pushed his untidy hair out of Hongjoong's face with a slight smile, but as soon as he did, he started to worry. Seonghwa felt the heat emanating off Hongjoong without even touching his face, which drove him to act fast. He took up the flushed cheeked boy and held him securely in his arms, ignoring the sting that ran up his back and across his legs, then walked up the steps. "Where are you going? You have explaining to do ?"He heard one of the other members , most likely Wooyoung , yell. Seonghwa was distracted from the question, though, as soon as he felt the boy trembling and whimpering in his arms.

He made every effort to climb the stairs as quickly as possible, and when he arrived at their room, he kicked the door open completely before putting the ill Hongjoong on the bed. When he gently placed Hongjoong on the bed, he noticed that his eyelids fluttered closed, as well as how the  sickly crimson blush had extended down to his neck. With a sigh, Seonghwa went to the side table to find the thermometer and get ready for the medicine.

After finding what he was looking for, Seonghwa scooped up the old towel and turned to head to the restroom to obtain a fresh towel and clean the thermometer when he winced as the same hot skin pushed back on his wrist. He turned quickly to see Hongjoong sitting up with his eyes slightly opened, giving Seonghwa the chance to see the tear glistening eyes looking back at him. Seonghwa softly wiped away the tears that had run away from Hongjoong's eyes as the gaze devastated his heart. "Baby, why? Seonghwa quietly questioned

"hurts." Hongjoong replied and then moved to put his head against Seongwha's neck. With a sigh, he scooped up Hongjoong again and brought him to the restroom. For a short while, he had placed Hongjoong on the counter, making sure he leaned against the wall while he rinsed off the thermometer and put the old damp towel in the hamper. Once he dried it off he placed it between Hongjoong's lips and waited for the beep . Once he heard the beep, he promptly removed it to see the smaller male's temperature had increased." seriously... Hongjoong-ah....you need to take care of yourself more...You're burning up," Seonghwa murmured softly to the man, only to hear him whine again.