Up In Arms

While Dave was working with Queens of the Stoneage while the Foo Fighters were in a rough patcha fight broke out between the boys at a rehearsal before Coachella about how Dave didn't care about the Foo Fighters. The whole practice there was no talking until Chris spoke up, "Hey, I don't know if I'm the only one, but you could cut the air in here with a fucking knife! what the fuck is going on?!" After Chris said this, it was on. The fight was mainly between Taylor and Dave, to Abi it was basic nonsense. Taylor and Dave were saying things they had never said before. One of Taylor's main points was how he resented Dave for going off to play with Queens of the Stoneage. Taylor didn't like how he had just gone through this awful trauma, and he was meant to be happy that Dave was having such a good time off with another band.

Abi was sitting in the corner of the room with her hands around her ears, attempting to drown out the yelling. After a while, Dave started trying to get her attention, so she removed her hands. "Abi! Tell Taylor how fucking stupid he's being." At this, Chis and Nate went dead silent and just waited for all hell to break loose. Abi doesn't respond to Dave and sits there looking petrified, "ABI I SWEAR TO GOD! Tell Taylor how much of a FUCKER he is being." Abi sits as still as a statue, not sure what was happening. She looks at Taylor and he is just staring at Dave from over his drums. Dave waits again, not backing down even though it seems like Taylor is about to murder him. "You know what Abi? You are just FUCKING STUPID!" That was all Taylor needed before he jumped up from the drums, got up in Dave's face, and just went off at him. Dave stands there, finally understanding that he has gone too far, but doesn't stop fully. Dave and Taylor continue to argue until they get to the point where Taylor says that after the commitments they have are done, he's gone, he's done with the band.