Home

Abi was born on October 17th, 1994, and Taylor had grown up looking after her. Whenever he wasn't touring with a band, he would return to California and visit her. Taylor had always been mistaken for her dad or brother, but he never minded. Abi's dad had left her family before she was born, and her mother had been diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer roughly 5 years ago. Taylor grew up being friends with Abi's parents and when they moved to California, Abi's grandparents on her mother's side bought the house across the street from Taylor's parents. When Abi's mother was told that she was going to die eventually, she worked with some lawyers and Taylor so that when her time came to leave her daughter, he would be her legal guardian and take ownership of everything. Taylor was the last person she trusted 100% around Abi. All of Abi's grandparents were dead, and her father ditched. When Taylor was out on tour, he would try to phone her when he could, and Abi would hang out with Taylor's family, especially when her mother was getting treatments or struggling. She didn't care about bands but loved all the music Taylor showed her. Nirvana was Abi's favorite band, but she never knew who was in the band. So, she never knew that a couple of months before she was born, the lead singer with the same last name as herself had died. When Taylor got to be in the same band as Dave Grohl, all he could think about was how excited he was for Abi to grow up and play drums with him. Taylor had handed Abi drumsticks the moment her hands could close onto something. Everyone thought Taylor was crazy but by she was 2-3 years old, she could play the drum intro of Smells Like Teen Spirt. After Taylor taught her this, he didn't shut up about it for ages.