Chapter 5; Alaric

I've been in Dark Shadow territory for almost two hours now and my wolf is getting restless, I think I've finally lost my mind ; a wolf doesn't last long without their mate, maybe he's finally given up. How is it that he thinks his mate is near, she's been dead for years yet he insists she's close. I have no doubt in my mind that we'll end up rabid; an alpha who's lost his mate and without a pup to care for; that is the fate of one who lost everything before he even got to know it. I cannot control him for much longer; he's pacing in my head trying to take over but I won't let him harm anyone!

'Alpha, are you okay?' David asks with a worried frown, eyeing me as i pace back and forward in Alpha Belmonte's office. I can feel the doubt clouding his soul, he's starting to doubt his alpha, that's one of the signs of a failing Alpha, how can I fail when tried so hard for my pack, I can't give up, but I can't let my wolf take over.

'David' I say using Alpha tone.

'Yes alpha' he replies in an instant, his frown deepening and the worry in his eyes more prominent.

'If my wolf takes over make sure I don't hurt anyone, he's lost his mind.' I say carefully, this isn't going to be easy but he'll have to do this for everyone ones safety a berserk wolf can't be tamed only stopped.

'Alpha what are you talking about?' He asks confusion lacing his voice, with uncertainty he takes a step closer to me 'I'm trying my best to keep in control but he, he insists he senses his mate.' I say as my wolf tries yet again to gain control.

'What?' he asks in complete shock taking a step back, he seems to be going into shock 'David listen to me' I urge.

'Yes alpha?'

'Don't let me hurt anyone, that's an order you hear me, any means necessary, if my wolf takes over, know he's rabid, you end it before I hurt anyone.' I order him my alpha control leaking into the command.

'Alpha I can't, they must be something.' He stutters out his eyes going as wide as saucers.

'As your Alpha I order you, do you understand?' I bark with power lacing my every word.

'Yes alpha' He says immediately.

'Justin' I call out to the young enforcer who's silently watching.

'Yeah?' He ask hesitantly, fear lacing his voice.

'Get Alpha Belmonte, inform him it's urgent' I say, though not a demand he replies instantaneously 'Of course'

'Alpha you okay?' David asks after Justin has left.

'I don't think I can keep in control much longer' I say showing weakness for once.

'I'm so sorry' he says helplessly

'David!' I hiss out. I do not want his sympathy.

'AJ you're my nephew I'm allowed to get emotional'

'Uncle David make sure Anna's okay.' I plead with the most emotion I've shown in years, I hope she finds her happiness, I don't want to leave her like this; she the only thing I have left in this world and she is the packs future she will give birth to their next Alpha.

'Don't worry, I will' he reassures with the same smile my mother had. He was her younger brother; the only family she had left apart from us.

I know its short again but guess what I wrote it out on my phone so yeah that was a huge struggle stupid iPhones keyboard anyway so yeah there's your chapter, they're about to meet so the next chapter may have two POV but I'm not too sure yet.

Alsoo I have a few ideas for the cast but I'll leave it up to ur imagination its always better like that because sometimes u just can't imagine the actor as the character he/she are meant to play.

Vote & Comment
Xoxo Humz