Chapter 2; Alaric

ALARIC

Something's shifting in the supernatural world everyone can sense it, the pure blood's are in hiding leaving there sired to fend for them self's, we have caught and executed many new-born blood suckers as without their sires they turn rabid and cannot be controlled. The witches are planning something, they know more then they let on, even the women in white are nowhere to be seen; though death is still prevalent.

The head council have not been heard from in months, many fear that they have abandoned their posts, without the council to keep the peace, war will come, this ever leader knows. For me it was the perfect opportunity to exact my revenge, the Lycan's that took my family have paid for their mistakes, I have slaughtered every rouge that was responsible for their deaths. I have finally avenged my parents, little brothers and my beloved mate. It took six long years, I am no longer the wolf I was then; a pup no older then 18, I was a child had not seen the reality of the world, the harshness of it. But now I am someone one to be feared no longer AJ Montgomery, but rather the almighty Alpha Alaric.

The lifetime of love that I was promised, like every other Lycan was cut short, in only 8 weeks I'd found and lost the other half of my being, my purpose was to love, but that changed that fateful day where I lost all hope of happiness. I'm left as a bitter and angry excuse of a man biding my time until I can be with my beloved once again. My pack is loyal to their alpha, even if the rumours be true and I have lost all sanity, I know my pack will stay loyal. For I am their beloved Alpha who carried out revenge for all those helpless souls that died that night, the beast that did not rest until our loved ones were avenged.

My sister Anna had yet to shift, yet her world was torn apart, a child at merely the age of 12 her parents were ripped from her, she was left just as I was, heartless, though I have hope that she will find the other half of her soul and that she learn to show him her love, love that she buried long ago. Once she is to find her mate I intend on choosing my heir, her children will be of Montgomery blood, therefore our Alpha line will stay strong. Her child will be a powerful Alpha, if that is the last thing I accomplish, then so be it. My last duty as the alpha of Silver Fang is giving them an heir that is one thing I cannot do, but I shall make sure my nephew is the strongest Alpha this pack has ever seen.

My Alpha wolf knows something, something is coming; my senses are on high alert like they have been every day since the attack. However something is amiss I know my wolf is trying to pin point something, rather someone, the power radiating from them if immense. Whoever they are they're a vital piece in this puzzle, the shift in subtle enough to not disrupt the balance, but the power change can be felt. Many think the prophecy of the chosen one is being fulfilled; that the rightful heir to the throne has been born, if that is the case then many would want his downfall. If the chosen one has truly come, then my allegiance is with him, he's been chosen to bring the Lycan's peace and that is exactly what I want for my pack's future.

It's another restless night; the four hours of sleep my wolf allowed my has been cut down to mere minutes before my wolf becomes restless and forces me awake, this has been going on for a few weeks, ever since I first noticed the shift. The feeling of emptiness I've held for the past six years is fading away, I do not know why but my wolf is behaving as if he's senses his mate. Just before I found Celia my night were exactly as now, though I know the reasons are worlds apart, there's danger coming and my alpha wolf is always on high alert to protect his pack.

The sun has yet to rise but I'm wide awake, I feel my inside begin to awaken, I do not like the feeling I have; something is coming and I'm afraid to admit what my wolf has already pieced together. I will not allow myself to hope; Celia died, I may not have felt in happen but I know she's gone.

Okay so there it is poor Alaric loosing everyone!!! it took me sooo long to write that and its not even 1000 words, i really like this story line but i think itll take time for me to get a proper story line, ive got the overall jist of it but im not going to rush this....

XOXO HuMz