𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

|| 11th December 2012

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Gabby and Connie walked through the square, Connie clearly fascinated by all the lights that were spread out across the market. Gabby was so proud of Fatboy for what he had achieved, what him and Alfie had achieved.

Fatboy's German Market stand has now been set up...it stands out amongst the market, with several stalls being set up and other stands being placed there in order to sell their goods.

He and Alfie seem to be doing quite well, as Fatboy looks around...seeing Connie being fascinated by the market's lights.

"Hiya" Gabby waves, looking over at the two men with Connie in her pram. "You've done a great job!" she smirks, looking up at the lights. "I know that Connie is gonna love all the lights on later!"

Fatboy giggles, looking over at the two of them as they arrive. "I bet she will...the market looks all lit up...and I'm sure she'll love all the sights while we're here."
He then looks back down at the market stall, as he nods to Alfie.

"Yeah...it was quite a lot of work...but it was worth putting it all together for this." Alfie says softly as he's working on something at the side of the stall, though it looks like he's soon getting to the end of the work that he's doing.

Gabby smiles, nodding along. "Yeah, yeah...I'm gonna take Connie's to my mums, and then I'll help you" Gabby grins, noticing that Courtney and Liam were walking down the stalls.  "What are you two up to?" she questions, noticing that they're are dressed as Carol singers.

Courtney chuckles softly as she hears her...as does Liam, who also starts to smile at her.

"We just thought we'd come to the market...see if we can gather some money for charity by performing like this." Courtney says softly as Liam puts a hand up towards the pair of them.

"Yeah...and to just have a bit of fun as well, of course." Liam adds kindly.

"Is mum in, Court?" Gabby asks, clearly trying not to laugh at the two. "She said she'd look after Connie"

Courtney sighs a little bit, remembering what their mother told them to do. "Yeah...mum's inside...she told us that she was going to look after Connie," she says, her tone sounding tired as she recalls their mother's words.

"Yeah...we've just been here to perform and collect money like this..." Liam says gently...as the pair still try to sing their carol.

Gabby covers her mouth, trying not to laugh. "Right, have fun" she giggles before leaving the market and going towards her mother's home.

Courtney and Liam sigh softly as they see the pair of them leave...but they also smile a little at their attempt to sing the song.

"We still sound a little terrible..." Liam chuckles under his breath.

"Well...*you* do," Courtney says swiftly...as Liam rolls his eyes at her.

"And you're really helpful, aren't you?" Liam says sarcastically.

"You two, stop flirting!" Alfie jokes, staring at the two 13 year olds with a grin as they clearly joke around.

Courtney blushes a bit as she looks back at him...as does Liam.

"We're not flirting at all," she says, her tone sounding a bit defensive.

"Oh yes you are! You've got a little crush on her, don't you?" Alfie says jokingly as she continues to blush.

"No I don't," he says...with Courtney now raising an eyebrow at him.

"Shut up" Courtney hisses, staring at her uncle in annoyance. "We're just mates!" she groans, folding her arms.