𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.

|| 4th March 2013

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Norman and Mandy looked around Walford, clearly surprised by where Gabby lives. They didn't expect it to be so small, even though they lived in a rural part of Stockport, it was still shocking how serene it was to them.

"Yeah...I know...it's a bit quiet around here...but after being used to the loud noises...it honestly feels rather relaxing...even with the constant banging noises from the builders...." FatBoy explains slightly...as they take their time to look around...before finally stopping.

Joanne suddenly stopped in her tracks, holding Connie's hand as she walks over to Gabby and Fatboy. Norman suddenly goes silent, his face dropping as if he looks like he's seen a ghost.

"Dad?" Gabby choked, staring at her parents a bit puzzled.

"You..." Norman whispers softly...as he looks over at Joanne...as he puts a hand by his face...as his eyes were filled with surprise...as he started to slowly shake his head. "Is...this..."

"Norman" Joanne said softly, letting her grand-daughter running over to Gabby. "Long time no see" she spoke as she folded her arms.

"Joanne..." Norman just mutted...as he looks at her with pure shock...as he could barely form the words to speak again. "...how long has it been...since I've seen you..."

"Almost...12 years now." Joanne walked closer, noticing Mandy stood next to him. "I see this is the new younger model, how old is she?" Joanne scoffs, looking her up and down.

"This is Mandy...." Norman stammers...as he points over at her with a small nod...as she glances over toward Jo...

"So you're...Norman's ex...right?" Mandy glances over at him as she asks the question...as she tries to make more sense of what's going on with their history.

"I'm more of an ex, sweetheart...I'm his baby-mama..." she scoffs, furrowing her brows. "I'm the one he knocked up." she adds on. "Twice."

"But...you left him...didn't you...?" Mandy starts..."so why would it matter to you who he gets into a relationship with...even if it's after 12 years?"

"I don't care who he gets with, but I'd warn you now...Mandy." Joanne says condescendingly, looking down her nose at her. "If he sleeps with your sister, just don't be surprised...yeah?" she snorts.

Mandy just blinks twice as she processes what Joanne just said to her...as her eyes go wide...as she just stares at her now...as she grits her teeth...as she clenches her fist slightly.

"Oh...I swear..." she mutters out...

"You slept with my sister, didn't you, Norman?" Joanne spat out. "Little Mo, though I did forgive you, didn't I?" she questioned, tilting her head.

And he just stands there, he could barely speak...as she stares at her now he feels his face start to beat, his throat goes completely dry as he could see that she was completely furious...

"...yes..." he finally admits softly...as he looks away slightly...before letting out a deep breath. "I did..."

Joanne just stares at him with a cold-glare...before her face suddenly gets really sad as she frowns heavily, she finally replies. "I can't believe I forgave you..."

"Come on, mum...let's go to the caff, yeah?" Gabby spoke softly, ushering her mum away from the situation. "Can you get these two to the B&B, Arthur?" Gabby smiled softly, picking up Connie.

FatBoy nods his head...as he gives her a playful smile. "Yeah...I can do that. But are you sure that you're not going to stay with them?" he smiles softly as he looks toward her and Connie.