9.Jealousy

Today Giselle woke up feeling even more wrecked than yesterday, and that's saying something considering she actually slept in a real bed and not on a cot in the cell

The only solution she found this morning, to try to muster up at least a hint of energy to face the day, was to take a nice, long hot shower.

Coming out of the shower, she felt a bit better, more relaxed.

While she was rummaging for something to wear, someone barges in without knocking. Giselle's hand immediately flies to her chest to hold up the towel "Jax!" she yells at him, "Oh shit, sorry," he says, but keeps staring at her admiringly from head to toe. "Jackson," she scolds, "Does the art of knocking not exist anymore?" she says, still firmly holding onto the towel.

Jax gives her a smirk, leaning against the door. "Thought you'd be at work, came to grab something from the closet," Giselle furrows her brows before crossing her arms, "Fine, go ahead," she says, trying to shake off her nervousness. Though having Jax here, while she's just wrapped in a towel, doesn't make it easy.

As Jax searches for what he needs in the closet, he tries not to look at her. But just the thought of her being only in a towel is driving him crazy.

Meanwhile, Giselle is getting impatient and especially turned on to an absurd level. Because that's the effect Jax Teller has. And her being half-naked in the room isn't helping either of them.

"Hey Jax, did you find—" Tig interrupts as soon as he notices the towel-clad girl, "Oh, no way," Giselle mutters, putting her hand to her face, "Oh, this is a sight I dreamed of seeing," he says, staring at her, "Tig, if you don't stop staring at me in the next 5 seconds, I'll gouge your eyes out with this..." she warns, grabbing a pencil from the desk.

"Why can he stay and I can't?"

"Because he..." she immediately stops, shaking her head, "I don't owe you any explanations, Trager, get out of the room," she says, throwing the pencil at him. Tig laughs, raising his hands in surrender.

"I'm glad you're okay," he says, "What do you mean?" exasperatedly Giselle asks to Tig, "You know, the accident," he replies, pointing at her face, "Ah... yeah... I was lucky," she smiles before he leaves, of course not without dropping one of his usual quips, "Anyway, with all the sexual tension between you two, I'm surprised I didn't walk in on you in action," now I'll kill him... I grab a book and throw it at him, managing to hit him on the head, "Idiot."

Jax laughs, grabbing what he needed and heading towards the door, of course not before giving the girl a thorough look, "Jax, I swear to God, if you don't leave, you'll get a book on your head too," she warns, impatient to be alone in the room and to dispel this damn tension in the air.

"Okay, okay, I'm going," the blond says, still smiling, and as soon as he steps out, Giselle marches to the door, locking it and leaning against it, taking a breath she didn't realize she was holding.