14.Forget The Past

She gets there with all the self-control she can muster, trying not to look at Jax and, most importantly, trying to forget what just happened between them

"So, guys, what do you need?" she asks, keeping her usual tone, trying to act normal. "We need you to lend us the bar for tonight," Bobby says, and she frowns, sitting on the table next to her dad like she always does. "What do you mean?"

"Stahl took the wife of an old friend..." Tig tells her. "The porn star?" Giselle asks, and seeing the confusion on their faces, she decides to explain. "I was with Gemma grocery shopping, Cherry joined us, and then Stahl showed up. We chatted a bit and then left."

"Chatted?" Clay asks, and Giselle chuckles. "More like Gemma and I were mocking her." Clay grins. "Well, the point is, we need to distract the cops, and Unser will make sure Jax and Opie can get in to talk with her and you know..."

Giselle nods "And the bar I work at will be the center of the problem to distract the cops," she concludes, catching on to the plan immediately. "Exactly, your bar's far enough and will keep the cops busy," Clay finishes. "My boss won't be happy, but sure," she says, jumping off the table. "Who's coming with me?"

"Me, Bobby, and Piney," Tig replies, and she nods. "Wait for me outside, I'll grab my jacket and we can go."

She goes back to her room, grabs her jacket, and after taking a deep breath, heads out. But not before hugging Opie. "Hey big guy, be careful, okay?" Opie hugs her back, holding her tightly. "I won't get caught," he says, chuckling, and Giselle joins in. "I know..." 

They pull away "Um...watch his back, okay?" Opie looks at Jax standing behind them. "Everything okay between you two? Jax took a while to call you." she scratches the back of her neck. "Let's just say things are getting more complicated." Opie nods, giving her a kiss on the forehead. "We'll be careful."

"Good," she whispers. "I'm off then."

After giving Jax a glance, which he tries to ignore, she leaves the club and heads to her car. "Alright boys, follow me," she says dramatically, getting into her car with the three guys following with a laugh.

She just hopes her boss doesn't fire her after tonight.

****

Luckily, the bar is packed tonight, so the plan can go off without a hitch. They've been here for a while now, and Giselle is serving the three of them their second beer.

"You ever get high off of this?" Tig asks, fiddling with the valve on Piney's oxygen tank "Could you leave the poor old man alone?" Giselle chuckles. "And it's just oxygen, idiot," she adds, giving him a playful slap on the face.

"It's simple curiosity," Tig laughs as Giselle shakes her head, grinning. "Focus on the plan," she reminds him "You should listen to her and make yourself useful," Bobby chimes in, scolding Tig.