17.New Friends

She arrives at the club and immediately looks for Opie

She arrives at the club and immediately looks for Opie. As soon as she spots him, she runs over and hugs him. "You have no idea how worried I was," she says.

Opie hugs her back, chuckling. "It was all a big misunderstanding. That bitch was trying to set me up." They pull apart, and she nods. "I figured."

"What about Donna and the kids?" she asks.

"They're fine. Donna stood her ground," Opie says proudly. Giselle smiles "She protects her family," she says, giving him a playful shove on the shoulder. "Yeah," he laughs, planting a kiss on her hair.

"And the club? How did they take it?" she asks, sitting down carefully. He sighs. "I don't know, seems okay" Giselle nods, not entirely convinced. "What's wrong?" he asks, looking at her. She shakes her head "Just do me a favor and be careful right now. If not from the club, then definitely from Stahl."

Opie nods. "Don't worry." She smiles, hugging him again before leaving.

As she steps outside, she decides to swing by the garage to finish working on her bike. "Ellie," she hears and smiles at the familiar, though hated, nickname she secretly missed. "Jax," she replies.

"Things with the club are fine," he says. She raises an eyebrow at him. "Are you trying to convince me or yourself?" she teases. Jax chuckles, shaking his head. "I'll keep an eye on it," he says, making her smile.

A silence falls between them, a silence that's driving them both crazy. Suddenly, Giselle throws a rag at him, grinning. "Wanna give me a hand?"

The blonde smiles and nods. "Tell me where to put my hands," he says with a smirk. She playfully hits his arm. "Can you not be a pig for a few minutes?" Jax shrugs, leaning closer to her ear. "You make it hard, sweetheart."

Giselle turns, mirroring his smirk, just inches away from him, and pushes a wrench into his chest. "Start with the engine," she says, moving a little closer. "It needs checking," she whispers, glancing at his lips and then his eyes before stepping back.

"You'll be the death of me," Jax mutters, starting to work.

Both of them are very much turned on.

****

After wrapping up work on the bike for the day-since Happy had to bring some missing parts and there was no news about Bobby-Giselle decides to blow off some steam and hit the gym.

But she doesn't want to go alone and knows no one from the club would want to go, so she calls Frank.

"Hey," she says as soon as he picks up, getting into her car, "How about we work out together?"

She hears him chuckle on the other end. "Come over to the club. There's a perfect gym here."

"Awesome, I'll be right there." She hangs up and heads over.