16.News

"Let's not tell Opie about this when we find him," giggles Giselle, playing with Jax's fingers while they lie naked on the couch

"Let's not tell Opie about this when we find him," giggles Giselle, playing with Jax's fingers while they lie naked on the couch. "That we had sex on his couch? Yeah, probably not," Jax replies, matching her playful tone.

Jax notices Giselle's worried look and starts drawing circles on her stomach with his thumb. "What's on your mind?" She sighs "Stahl is a bitch, and I have a bad feeling she's involved in Opie's disappearance," she says, sitting up a bit to look at him. "My fear is that she'll make it look like he betrayed us, and Clay will fall for it and have him killed."

"I won't let that happen," Jax says firmly, but she shakes her head as she starts getting dressed. "I don't think it's really up to you, Jax."

"I won't let them kill Opie," he repeats, even more determined. She nods with a small smile. "I just hope you're right and I'm wrong," Jax nods, getting dressed too.

As Giselle is lost in thought, trying to figure out how to find Opie, she hears Jax chuckle. "What's so funny?" she asks, smiling. "You still haven't told me how you dodged that assault charge," he says and Giselle grins "I have my ways. The problem is, if Stahl wasn't pissed at me before, she definitely is now," Jax laughs, shaking his head as he puts his jeans on.

While she's putting her shirt on, Jax wraps his arms around her from behind, and she turns around. "We should talk about what just happened," he says, almost serious and she sighs. "I think we should sort out the Opie situation first, then we can talk."

"But you don't deny there's something between us," Jax says, with a hint of amusement and... hope. Giselle smiles. "Maybe it's time I start living in the moment," she says, giving him a small kiss on the corner of his mouth, earning one of his usual smiles in return.

She pulls away from his arms. "I'm going to ask Unser if he knows anything," Jax informs her. "No need, he'll just tell us what we already know," she replies. Jax looks confused "I talked to Hale before I came here."

"And he just told you everything?" Jax scoffs, almost amused. "I bought him breakfast, and he spilled a bit," she simply says.

Jax looks at her for a moment before nodding, feeling a slight annoyance at the thought of them together, even if just talking.

"We should ask the neighbor across the street," Giselle suggests, and he nods, following her outside and to the neighbor's house.

When they get there, the neighbor informs them that some people took Opie and his family. "Did they take Opie out in cuffs?" Jax asks. "No. He was carrying one of his kids."

"What time was that?" Giselle asks, hands in her back pockets. "The headlights woke us up, must've been around 2:30. They were three black sedans. The whole family left, took bags with them." Giselle swears under her breath at the woman's answer. "Is he in trouble again?"

"We don't know. But thanks," Giselle says, exchanging a worried look with Jax. "There are two possibilities: either Opie talked and now they're in some kind of witness protection, or this whole thing is a setup to make him look like he talked" Giselle says, and Jax lowers his gaze "Either way, Opie is as good as dead," she mutters, running a hand through her hair, unable to believe she's reliving the same nightmare.