𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳

Symere:

Symere:

Me, demi, and Kadir was all sitting together in the locker room. Today was game day so wasn't nobody really rowdy. Everybody was in they own lil world.

"Ight niggas. Who leading the prayer? I did that shit last time." Kadir said.

"Mere ass. It's his turn. Well if he put that phone down. Cyriah can wait one minute nigga." Demi said laughing.

"Ight fuck nigga. Watch yoself." I said locking my phone.

"Nigga cussing right before we pray. Lock in bruh." Kadir said.

"Shut yall ass up and close yall eyes." I said.

"Ight they closed. Go head." Demi said.

"Ight. Father God we come today and ask you to look after us on the court. Keep us safe and protected from injuries and altercations. Keep us motivated and focused. Instill trust and determination in us. We thank you for providing us with this talent and ask that you allow us to use our full potential. In Jesus name we pray, amen." I said.

"Amennnn dawg! This nigga be eating that shit up. Ian lying." Kadir said.

"On my ma. I love when his ass be leading us." Demi said laughing.

"Yall shut yall ass up dawg fo i beat yall ass." I said laughing.

"Yall think Saige gone be on some ho shit?" Kadir asked.

"I slick do. I feel like that nigga gone purposely not pass mere ass the ball." Demi said.

"Man I'm telling yall now. I will stump that nigga face into the court. On my mama." I said.

"Man yall gotta nip that shit in the bud. That shit gone start affecting the team." Demi said.

"Ion nip shit in the bud with niggas i done fought. That's dead. But on my mama like on that court ion got no problem with the nigga cause that's my teammate and Ian never finna do no fuck shit to fuck with a nigga dream. I'll keep shit P on the court always. That's his ass." I said.

"Ight we just gone speak that shit into existence that the shit gone be smooth." Kadir said.

"Type shi." I said.

"Yo girl here demi?" Kadir asked.

"Hell yea. Her and Jay." Demi said smiling.

"Boy Demi ass so sprung." I said laughing.

"Man mere ion wanna hear shit from you. On my mama nigga." Demi said laughing.

"Aye nigga Ian never denied that i was." I said laughing.

"That bit demi finna be off a perc. Myuna finna turn his ass up." Kadir said laughing.

"Man what? That shit activate me. Like nigga Ian finna go out sad in front of my girl. I gots to T up." He said laughing.