𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺-𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦

🚨 I did a double update today! Make sure you read the chapter before this! 🚨

Symere:

It was the reception and i just know all them alchys in there finna show they ass. We had to send them kids home. Shit might go down in this bitch.

"Welcoming, Mr. and Mrs. Symere and Jayunni Daniels!" The dj said.

"Did you hear that!? I'm Jayunni Daniels!" Jay said squealing.

"Girl i heard that shit loud and clear! Come on Tiana. Yeen walking. Yeen never walking again actually." I said picking her up bridal style.

As soon as i walked us in everybody started yelling and shit.

"Boy these muhfuckas is fans. Ew. We could never." I said.

"Pooda don't be like that." She said laughing.

"They is fans of us." I said laughing.

I walked us to the middle where the rest of the wedding party was at. I put Jayunni down and she ran to her fans while I walked over to mine.

"From now on i need everybody to address me as jay husband and jay husband only." I said.

"Ahhhh! This nigga married yall! Yo fuck ass!" Zy said laughing.

"Fuck on nigga forreal." I said laughing.

"How you feeling mere?" Ry asked smiling.

"I feel like everybody just need to get the fuck off planet syunni. I love that girllll. Fuckkkk!" I yelled.

"I love you brudda." Kadir said smiling and hugging me.

"I love you too brudda." I said hugging him.

"Jay! I know you fucking lying mane!" Kadir yelled.

I quickly looked and saw Jayunni shaking her fat ass. I ran my ass over there quick as fuck and got behind her. I'm catching all this shit.

"Guh say i won't fuck you right now!" I said.

"This bitch here dawg." Laya said.

"Girl fuck you!" I said to laya.

"Okay that's it until i get some liquor in me." Jay said laughing as she stopped dancing.

"Cause yeah Jay! That's what you better had did!" Kobe said coming up to us and mugging her.

"Aye you mugging my wife!? In the reception i paid for!? And not her bitch ass daddy nigga!?" I asked kobe.

"Nigga think he yb. I love yall tho." Jalen said smiling and hugging me and Jay.

"Me too." Kobe said hugging us too.