𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳

Symere:

Symere:

The next day

I been blowing Jay ass up all night but she wouldn't answer. A nigga couldn't even sleep forreal.

I knew all the times she had class so i got my ass up early to catch her coming out her room.

I stood here by her door waiting on her to open it.

Her class start at 8am and it's 7:30 so i know she finna come out.

I stood here trynna think of what imma say.

I heard the door and it cut me from my thoughts.

She saw me and tried to go back in but i grabbed her and pulled her out.

"Can you let go of me please." She said lowly without making eye contact.

"Jay you got feelings for me?" I asked.

"No. I was just in my feelings. Yesterday was an emotional day and i was just out of it. I gotta go." She said lowly before quickly walking away.

I stood here confused as i watched her walk away.

I sighed and walked back to my room.

"Damn." I said lowly.

I got my phone and called my ma.

"Please tell me everything okay." She said.

I just sat here quiet.

"It didn't go good?" She said sighing.

"She don't like me." I said lowly.

"Huh? But she kissed you." She said.

"I just asked her if she had feelings for me. She said no and it was just an emotional day and she was out of it." I said lowly.

"Oh my baby. Are you okay?" She asked.

"No. I really like her ass ma. Ion know if i wanna either cry or punch somebody." I said.

"Just cry bookie. I won't tell." She said.

I got quiet and let these pussy ass tears come out. I hate jay. Imma kill her.

"I fucking hate my life. Imma just be single forever ma. Don't nobody want my fucking ass. I'm the problem assum!?" I asked.

"No you not the problem and don't you ever let me hear you saying that shit again. You the whole package bookie. Don't you let nobody make you forget that." She said.

"I can't be the whole package with my damn track record." I said.

"Honestly symere, i think jay is just scared and embarrassed so she said that. I'm not finna kiss no nigga i don't like." My ma said.