𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

Symere:

Symere:

I was in lecture paying attention to this fucking professor and taking notes.

I'm mad as hell cause I'm in this fuck ass lecture by myself but fucking jay, Myuna, Demi, and Kadir all in the same lecture.

After 1 hour and 15 minutes he dismissed class. As i was walking out i felt somebody tap my shoulder.

I turned around and seen some bitch.

"Yoo?" I said looking at her confused.

"Hey uh ion know if you know me but I'm layla. We had the same chem lab last semester." She said.

"Yeah i remember seeing you. Wassup?" I asked.

"Um do you understand what's going on in there? Cause i don't." She said.

"Yeah i do. Shid if you need a tutor tho my homegirl can tutor yo ass. She smart as hell." I said.

"Uhh can you just help me?" She asked.

"Oh so yo ass really don't need help and just wanna fuck with a nigga? You should've said that off rip." I said.

"I don't know how to shoot my shot so sorry." She said chuckling.

"You cool. But nah i can't even fuck witcha. Be cool tho." I said as i started walking off.

"Wait but uh why? Is something with me wrong?" She asked following behind me.

"Nah you pressha fasho. I just can't get into no shit right now. I know a nigga who can tho. You know Kadir?" I asked.

"Basketball team? Pretty eyes? Yes. But i don't want him." She said.

"Well i can't do shit for ya baby." I said.

"Well can we just be friends assum? I'll give you my number." She said.

"Ight. Don't be looking shitfaced when yoon get what you want cause i just told yo ass." I said grabbing her phone.

"I know i knowww. You not getting into nothing right now. I respect it." She said.

"Type shi. I'll catch you tho." I said giving her phone back and walking out the science building.

I walked to the cafe since kadir nem was all in there.

As i was walking a group of hoes was staring at me and shit. What the fuck going on? Everybody on my fucking nuts and shit.