𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

Jayunni:

Jayunni:

1 month later

Me and tyla had went on a sister date today and I'm glad cause it took my mind off of everything.

"Wellll. Until next time. I wish the Hannah Montana music would start." She said as she pulled into my parking garage.

"Well you don't have to leave yet. Do you wanna come up to my house? We can just chill and stuff." I said.

"I been waiting on you to ask me all day! I been hinting for the longest! Yes i do! Come on." She said quickly turning off her car.

I laughed and got out the car. We walked in and got on the elevator.

"It's fancy here". She said.

"Tyla you have an apartment just like this. Well yours is a little fancier." I said laughing.

"I don't know yalls give me the vibes." She said nodding.

We made it to my door and i unlocked the door and walked in.

Clover immediately ran to my feet.

"Hey girlll." I said smiling at her.

All of a sudden i heard moaning.

"Bitch is he watching porn?!" Tyla whispered yelled.

"No he's watching meeee. Stay right here." I said whining.

I walked in the living room and symere had one of our sex videos air playing through the tv.

"Look at yo ass Jayunni. That shit making waves. Look." He said.

"Symere turn that off! Tyla is in here!" I said.

"Oh shit! Fuck she heard me moaning! I'm finna kill myself!" He said as he hurried up and stopped air playing the video.

"I'm so embarrassed. I can't go face her." I whispered.

"Me neither. Let's jump off the balcony." He whispered.

"Imma be standing in here all day!?" I heard tyla say.

"No just come on!" I said back.

Symere grabbed my waist pulling me in between his legs. He lifted my shirt up and put his head up under it.

"What in the hell. Is he hiding?" tyla asked.

"Of course not. He's just um, you know, examining my belly ring." I said.

"Aye if yall worried ian hear nothing. My ears was closed and I'm deaf." She said winking at me.

"Well you can come out now." I said to Symere.

"No." He said.

"This is nice yallll. I'm finna give myself a tour. I took my shoes off by the door too." She said.