𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

Symere:

Symere:

I was currently in bath and body works with Jay and we was standing here smelling candles and shit.

"Ooouu symere smell this one. You gone like it." She said handing a candle to me.

"Hell yeah. This one getting bought fasho." I said putting it in one of these lil bags.

"This one stank." She said handing me a different one.

I smelt it and almost threw that shit cross the store.

"Ew jay this shit smell like you!" I said loudly.

"You gone embarrass me in front of all these people? Huh?" She asked looking up at me.

"No. I'm sorry. Jay smell so good yall! On my mama!" I said.

"Shhhh!" She said laughing and hitting my arm.

"What. I had to let they ass know." I said.

"Okay well i think we have enough candles." She said.

"Girl you only got two. Get some more." I said.

"Uh uh the coupon buy one get one." She said.

"Fuck that coupon. I'm the coupon and I'm saying buy one get 20." I said.

"I'm fine with two." She said.

"I gotta embarrass you in this store?" I asked.

"Well pick me out some more then." She said.

"Exactly. Shut that shit up." I said as i started smelling candles.

"Yall i got my twin candle shopping. This is so cuteee." Jay said laughing and recording me.

"Aye that video better not go no fucking where. Real shit." I said laughing.

"It ain't. It's just for memories." she said laughing.

"Ooouu shit jay this one smell good. Imma nut off this." I said handing it to her.

"Ooouu! Uh huh imma get two of them." She said.

"Hell yeah I'm finna get one too. Ion know who the fuck was in the lab concocting this shit but they need to stay in there." I said.

"No seriously. I'll be back. I'm about to smell car fresheners." She said.

"Why you trynna leave me?" I asked.