𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘛𝘸𝘰

Symere:

Symere:

Months later

"Are you nervous?" Jayunni asked.

"No ian nervous. I'm ready. This shit finna be bittersweet." I said.

"It is. And no matter if yall win or lose, make sure you find the sweetness in the situation. Even tho yall are gonna win." She said.

"Fawkkk aaronnnnn!" I said fake crying.

"Aaronn this sawksss!" She said making me laugh.

"Girl shut up." I said laughing.

"Nope. Are you sure I'm allowed to be in yo coach office with you?" She asked.

"Hell nah. But this my fucking team. I do what i want. Fuckkk Ian gone be able to say that shit no more after tonight." I said.

"Yo last game as a college athlete. Do not make me tear uppp." She said pouting.

"Don't start cause the way we showed our ass for yo last game." I said laughing.

"Was crying rivers. Take off your slides so i can put your shoes on for you." She said getting on her knees.

I sighed as i felt myself getting hard. This shit so sick dawg.

"Symere! I haven't even touched you yet!" She said.

"Sorry! Shit! The flashbacks be getting to me. He gone go down. Hm." I said taking my slides off.

"Would you let me propose to you?" She asked grabbing one of my basketball shoes.

"Would you let me shoot you in yo mouth? I hate when you ask me crazy shit." I said.

"I'll take that as a no. Well i wouldn't have proposed to you anyways. I only get on my knees for two things and that is not in the lineup." She said as she concentrated on putting on my shoes.

"You a nasty ass lil fucking girl. How you gone put praying and giving head in the same category?" I asked laughing.

"Well now when you say it like that i feel so baddd." She said.

"She a good girl for me she a slut. Ytb fatt trying me. You used to fuck with him assum? That shit sounding too much like you." I said mugging her.

"Symere do not start forreal. Did i tie it too tight?" She asked.

"Uh uh it's perfect." I said.

"Kk. You gone miss yo teammates?" She asked putting on my other shoe.

"Bad as hell. It's gone be weird as hell not playing with them no more. I hate them niggas but they ass like my bruddas forreal. Even Saige ole bitch ass." I said.

"Yall journey is so amazing to me. It started of so so bad but it's ending really good." She said.

"Thank God for his girl and his daughter. Cause i wouldn't have been able to take his ass." I said shaking my head.