𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺

Symere:

Symere:

1 month later

"You nervous?" I asked Jay.

"No. I'm not nothing. I'm just here." She said.

She was lying like hell but I'll let her vibe. Jay in tune as hell with her emotions and she ain't never the type to not give a fuck as much as she portray it.

"Okay. You sure he ain't gone give a fuck bout me coming?" I asked.

"He has no choice. It was either you came too or i didn't come at all. I need you." She said.

"Okay. Well you got me. You look pretty." I said smiling.

"You sure? Is it like I'm trying too hard?" She asked.

"I'm sure. Stop overthinking it. You perfect." I said.

"Okay. I'm just asking. Haven't even seen him in person in almost 3 years." She said.

That shit so crazy. I damn sho couldn't imagine not seeing my da for 3 years.

"Yeah that's pretty long. I say no more changing outfits. That's the one." I said.

"Okay. Imma trust you." She said.

"Good. Okay we mapped this out good. My packages gone be here by the time we get back." I said.

"I know you bought me something. Just give me a hint." She said.

"No. Yeen getting shit." I said.

"But whyyyy?" She asked.

"Csuse. It ain't even for you. I bought some for me." I said.

"If it was really for you then you would've told me. Fine. I guess I'll just wait. Sighhh." She said.

"Yeen too much have a choice. Sighhh. Fuck you talm bout." I said.

"Meanie. Did you plug up the flat irons? Please tell me you didn't forget." She said.

"Oh shit. I'm sorry." I said.

"Symere!" She said.

"I'm just playing. Calm yo ass down. I plugged up the hot comb too." I said.

"Whew. Okay thank you." She said.

"You welcome ms. souplé." I said.

"Yep mr. let me out. Hahaha." She said laughing.

"I told you bout that shit! It aint funny when you do it!" I said.

"Yeah it isss. And imma post you on my story and put that on yo pic." She said.

"You so weird. Why you being spiteful and shit?" I asked.

"It's not being spiteful. Im reciprocating my love. And after all, we are twins." She said smiling.