𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘦𝘯

Symere:

Symere:

The semester was basically over so me, demi, myuna, jay, and kadir decided to go out before we split ways for the summer.

Me, kadir, and demi was sitting in myuna dorm as we waited on her and fucking Jay to hurry they asses up.

"Fucking women." Kadir said shaking his head.

"I'm finna go drag both they ass by they fucking wigs." I said rolling up.

"Nigga was ready for the season to be over." Demi said laughing at me.

"Type shi. And Kadir if this shit mid imma swing on yo ho ass." I said.

"Yeah nigga keep thinking it's ho in my blood. Imma show ya ass some. And nigga this my city, i know who the fuck to shop with." He said.

"Ight nigga. Let that shit be weak." Demi said laughing.

"Mane damn mere that shit aint gotta be that perfect." Kadir said.

"Ion play that sloppy shit." I said concentrating.

"Mane the fucking Uber almost here and they still fucking getting ready." demi said.

We got an Uber cause all of our asses was trynna drink tonight.

"Myuna and Jayunni! Bring yall asses!" I yelled.

"Nigga swear he somebody daddy." Kadir said.

"Nigga you mad that i got a daddy and yours left you sitting on the porch? Like wassup bruh?" I asked.

"Aye nigga that was one fucking time!" Kadir said.

"Yo da was not fucking witchu bit." I said laughing.

"Nigga had him sitting on the porch with his backpack on and a juice box just waiting on him." Demi said laughing.

"Demi didn't yo daddy have a baby on yo ma? Let's talk about that fuck nigga." Kadir said.

"Nigga you gone bring that shit up?" Demi asked.

"Hell nahhhh. Boy yall hell." I said laughing.

"Did yo ma take his ass back?" Kadir asked laughing.

"Hell yea." Demi said laughing.

"I know ma dukes ain't go out like that dawgggg." I said laughing.

"Fuck yall. On my soul. She left his ass a lil bit after." Demi said laughing.

"Damn. I be the only nigga coming from a household with in love ass parents." I said shaking my head and licking the blunt.

"Shid nigga you the only muhfucka i know who parents together." Kadir said laughing.

"And that shit sad." Demi said laughing.

"No capppp." Kadir said laughing.

"The Uber here. Myuna and Jay! We finna dip!" Demi yelled.