𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

Symere:

Symere:

1 month later

I was at practice and my ass was fucking up bad as hell.

"Mere what the fuck did you do!? Sit on yo ass all summer!?" My coach yelled.

"My fault." I said shaking my head.

"I know it's yo fucking fault! Let's try it again!" Coach yelled.

We was running plays and Kadir threw the ball to me. I started running down the court dribbling the ball but i lost it and Saige ran by and picked it up.

"Man fuck!" I yelled mad as hell.

Coach blew his whistle and threw his clipboard on the ground.

"Mere go run some fucking suicides! Fucking butter fingers! Did you swap lives with fucking Saige!" He yelled to me.

"Aye why the fuck I'm in it?" Saige asked.

"Cause you suck bitch." Blue said making everybody except for me and coach laugh.

"Bruh coach i got it. Just lemme run it one more time." I said.

"No! Get the fuck off my court and get on the side and run fucking suicides like i said! Sick of this shit! Came and had the best fucking stats last year and now look at you! You gone be wasted fucking potential!" He yelled.

"Wasted potential? Nigga what?" I said looking at him.

"Aye mere!" Demi said as him and Kadir ran over to me.

"Watch yo fucking tongue! Ian one of yo lil homeboys!" Coach said.

"Aye ion give a fuck who you is. Watch yo mouth when you speak to me. On my mama." I said looking him up and down.

"Bruh mere chill out!" Demi said pushing me away.

"It's alright! Get yo ass out my gym!" Coach yelled.

"Nigga this ain't yo fucking gym! Fuck is you talm bout!" I yelled.

"Aye coach he just going through some shit." I heard Kadir say as Demi pushed me in the locker room.

"Mere what the fuck yo problem is mane?!" Demi asked.

"Ion give a fuck who no nigga is. Nigga better watch his mouth speaking to me." I said calmly as i sat down.

"He a fucking coach. Nigga you been playing basketball all yo life. You know how they get to fucking shit talking." He said.

"Nigga better shit talk with somebody else." I said.

"And nigga you gotta lock yo ass in. I know you still going through it but take all that fucking pain and turn that shit into drive. Don't let it get the best of you." He said.