𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺

Symere:

Symere:

3 months later

We was currently in the car on the way to Tallahassee for Laya thot ass gender reveal.

"Yall I'm scareddd! They gone cuss me out?" Tyla asked.

"Maybe." I said.

"Why would you tell her that? No they won't tyla." Jay said.

"They might will. Yoon know." I said.

"I do know." She said.

"Yoon know shit actually." I said.

"And you do!?" She asked.

"Never said i did." I said.

"You acting like it tho." She said.

"Acting and saying two different things. Shouldn't you know that? You finna be a college senior in a few months." I said.

"Don't do that! Don't try to play me like that forreal!" She said.

"Oh but you can play me like imma lil ass boy tho!? Man fuck out my face with that shit dawg and stop fucking talking to me." i said.

"I never played you like you was a little boy! You always wanna be stuck in yo head that you can never see nobody else point of view! You so childish! I'm literally just done!" She said.

"Done with fucking what!?" I asked.

"Not you! The situation!" She said.

"Ohh Ight!" I said.

"Yall why are yall fightingggg!? Stop ittt!" Tyla said.

"Just let them be Tyla." Ry said.

"But it's hurting my soulll. I think we should call Xo. Right? Isn't she like the go to queen?" Tula asked.

"Nah yo sister already did that. Telling on me to my ma like imma lil ass boy." I said.

"You fucking is tho! Learn how to communicate effectively! You literally 21!" She said.

"Oh but yeen just try to play me like a lil boy a few seconds ago tho right!? Contradicting ass! And who the fuck you talking to!? I'll pull this bitch over right now!" I said.

"I'm talking to you symere! You don't control my mouth! And no i didn't try to play you like a lil boy with that specific situation! But I'm playing you like you one now! Please pull over! I don't even wanna be around you right now!" She yelled.

"We on the same fucking page! Don't even worry bout it. You got 10 more minutes then you can get up out this bitch. Fuck you talm bout." I said.

She took off her seatbelt and climbed to the back with Tyla and ry.