𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦

Tylana:

Tylana:

I was sitting here packaging my orders to be shipped out until i got a call from a private number.

I already knew who it was.

"Dallas if i should answer then bark." I said to my dog.

He just sat there looking at me.

"Arf!" I said.

"Okay I'll answer." I said.

I answered the phone and put it on speaker.

"Obviously i don't wanna talk to you. It's why you're blocked." I said.

"I just called to let you know Ian finna keep doing this shit witchu." Kam said.

"You say this every week. I don't care." I said.

"I mean it this time." He said.

"Okay so why even call! You could've just went on about yo life never talking to me again!" I said.

"Cause imma considerate ass nigga but yoon see that tho! You gone be sick as fuck when i finally give somebody my all." He said.

"No im gone be healthy! My immune system strong you dickhead. And i would never be sick over a cheater. The only emotion im gone feel is sadness cause you gone cheat on her and fuck up her trust too! Leave! Me! Alone!" I said hanging up on him.

"Tyla 1, Kam 0." I said.

My phone started ringing again. It was Kam.

"Why are you obsessed with me? I know the cat is good but like seriously! It's unhealthy." I said as i picked up.

"Shut the fuck up cause the way you used to sit outside my house and fucking stalk me was unhealthy." He said.

"You trynna clock my tea well let's clock yours!" I said.

"Clock it in my face. Open the door." He said.

"Ughhhhh!" I said hanging up on him.

I stood up and slowly walked to the front door.

I cracked the door open and he pushed it open all the way.

"Excuse you!" I said.

"Shut up." He said picking me up.

"I'm telling my daddy on you." I said.

"Ain't nobody scared of Kendall light bright ass. I promise you that. You miss me?" He asked sitting us on my couch.

"No i don't. I been protecting my peace and i been happy without you." I said.

"I hear yo cap ass. What you doing? Yo orders?" He asked.

"Yep. Wanna help?" I asked.

"Yeah I'll help you. Give me a kiss first." He said.

"No!" I said.