𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

Cyriah:

Cyriah:

Me, Kylah, Harmoni, and Niya on the way to our homeboy apartment off camp.

We were supposed to be having a game night.

"Petey apartments nice hunny." Niya said.

"Isss forreal." Kylah said.

"Cyriah are you gone participate or be cooped up in yo phone?" Harmoni asked.

"I'm participating. And it's no reason to be on my phone anyways. I told yall Symere was mad." I said.

"I told you to just go and visit him for his spring break. Yoon listen." Kylah said.

"See no he gotta tighten up forreal. Nigga don't want you to do shit like you not just 19. Like damn let her fucking breathe." Harmoni said.

"I'm saying. We ain't married. Ian finna be flying back and forth to no damn nigga." Niya said.

"He not trynna not let me live or act like we married. Damn he just miss me. This why i don't like telling yall stuff cause yall do too much." I said rolling my eyes.

"And obviously you don't miss him as much as he miss you cause you ain't in Louisiana but i digress. Come on yall." Harmoni said turning her car off.

I rolled my eyes and got out the car.

"You okay?" Kylah asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said.

"Stop telling them yo business. I told you that already." She said.

"I am." I said.

I checked my phone again hoping that Symere would've texted but he didn't.

I sighed as we walking to petey apartment.

Niya knocked on the door and he let us in.

"Yoooo! What's going!" He said side hugging all of us.

"Ain't nan." Harmoni said taking the blunt that was in his mouth out.

"If you wasn't no bad shit i would've whooped yo ass." Petey said to her.

"Yeah but i am." She said hitting the blunt.

She tried to pass it to us and Niya was the only one who accepted it.

We walked in his living room and saw a couple niggas, including tylil.

He looked at me and nodded his head and i waved.

Me and Kylah sat on the couch next to each other while Harmoni sat on the other couch next to Petey. Niya was standing up and talking to some dude.

Tylil

U good? Yo
ahh look off

I'm good. Thank
u tho