Chapter 10~ The continuation for Beth

It didn't fully occur to Daryl that he kept on losing the people he loved. First Beth in the walker overthrow back at the house. And now his new group, led by Joe. As far as he knew Joe and the others were dead and Beth was still missing. It worried him.
Beth was a good girl and a good person just like her father had teached her to be back at the prison before his death. And to be honest, Daryl knew he was in love with that girl. It wasn't just because of her porclein skin and light blue eyes...her character was something a sweet maiden would have.
But thinking on this subject he knew that if he did find her and that if they did get back with the rest of the team, he'd be depised. Beth was too young for an old man such as himself but for some odd reason he couldn't resist.
Daryl hiked down a lonely road. It seemed about noon the sun was bland. It hardly put any effort in helping the plants grow. The wind whirled around menacingly. The world had became a dangerous place... And again he thought again. The world is a dangerous place for a girl like Beth.

Beth sat in the unusual room confined by darkness. Her blind recovered her eyes. The room gave her a dark presence as if he was watching her. She couldn't believe he was still alive. She remembered that four years ago he had just disappeared when the apocalypse had started.
Beth didn't cuss much but all she could think of shouting. That son of a b****h. She thought he was dead and here he was kidnapping her. And Daryl, she was just warming up to him and even if she did get away how would she find him. She doubted that he'd be in the exact same place where she had been kidnapped.
A doorknob rattled and Beth could hear the door opening. It shut and then it was quite for a moment.
"I know you're in here" she shouted through gritted teeth. Then was the answer by his voice.
"Beth, so nice to see you dear." He chuckled.
"Untie me Josh!"
It sounded as if Josh was picking something up. Yet again he chuckled like the monster Beth knew him to be. "I'm sorry I can't do that dear." He paused. "But I would be glad to remove that blind from your poor eyes." Beth felt his soft bristle hand reach up to her face and caress it. She jerked. He chuckled again. "Feisty much... Damn you've changed." Finally he wripped the blind off and dropped it on the floor.

Daryl wandered into an abandoned bar. Looked for walkers and slammed all the doors and windows closed. Missing Beth was driving him insane. It was getting dark since he wandered around for most of the day. He'd continue his search for Beth in the morning. Right now he was going to get buzzed.

(Hey Aly here. Ok so its been like a couple months since I've updated. Sorry y'all but guess what its here now and I hope you love it. I put lots of thought and love in it. Oh and if you get a chance mind giving feedback on what you think about the story? Or better yet the new character: Josh. Thanks. And remember vote, comment, add or share. I appreciate all. Thanks again. Yours Truly, Aly ;) ❤)