|| XXV ||

You're walking down the street with your
"friends" from ruby's (a dinner).

The girls are talking about what they are all doing for summer.

"I'm going to Hawaii with my boyfriend! hes so sweet! what about you y/n?"

She says facing you, it's almost dark out, you couldnt see her that well but definetly knew her facial expression.

"I mean i haven't ever seen you with anyone. like i dont know what its like to be single for
THAT long" she says more snobby.

You were about to give her a peice of your mind before you and the group of girls hear a low growling sound. You shake your head as you see the car.

A black rolls royce. A hot italian greek god steps out of the car wearing black dress pants and a button up black shirt. The group of girls were drooling while you were trying to hide under youre hood.

"Bambolina I know its you. Now come on get into the car. You know i dont like you walking home in the dark" he says walking over to you.

You look up. You grunt as you make youre way over to his car you hear the same girl speak.

"Hey y/n do you mind giving us a ride?" she says not even looking at you but at your boyfriend.

"I would but i dont want to" i say trying to sound bold.

"Bambolina get in the car" he chuckles as he opens the for you leaving a kiss on your cheek.

"Bye Kayla, have fun with your boyfriend in Hawaii, was it? ill be in italy!" i say.

"With me" he says finishing your sentence.