Your News

"I... I'm pregnant." you say, getting to the point. Frodo's eyes got big and his mouth opened in both shock and surprise. "I'm pregnant." you repeat, softer this time. Saying it out loud made it more of a reality to you and you couldn't believe it was true! He still didn't say a word, only looked at you. "Frodo?" you say, slightly concerned at his silence. You didn't know what he was thinking. He only gazed into your eyes. "I'm sorry, I'm just..." he starts. "Just what? You're not upset are you?" you ask, worried. "No, of course I'm not upset. In fact, I'm very happy." he says, taking your hands in his own. "It's just a lot to take in, especially now. You caught me off guard is all." he said. "Why would I be upset?" he asks, unsure as to where that idea had come from. "I don't know." you say, looking down. "I... I was just afraid that-" "Look at me." he interrupts. You look at him. "I love you..." he says, switching his gaze from one of your eyes to the other. "and I will love this baby." he finishes, gently placing his hand on your stomach. "I'm glad to hear you say that." you say gazing into his eyes. He looks down at his hand on your stomach. "This does explain a few things." he says with a smirk. "What do you mean?" you ask. He looks back up at you. "I'm not the only one who's been acting different lately." he says. "Despite everything I was going through, I did notice you were moodier than usual." he says teasingly. "Frodo Baggins!" you say, teasingly back. "When will I get to meet this baby?" he said with a slight smile. He looks back up at you. You smile at his question. "July," you say. "mid-July." "I can't wait." he says, his smile getting bigger. "Neither can I." you say, smiling back. He pulls you close into a hug, but more gentle than usual since he feels now that you're fragile because of the baby growing inside of you. You start feeling nauseated. "Frodo," you say. "I'm not feeling well." He lets go. "What's wrong?" he asks, his eyebrows furrowing. He quickly sits up. You sit up in bed, covering your mouth, indicating you might vomit at any second. Frodo catches on, just as you start to run to the bathroom. He hears you vomitting. Once you're back, his eyebrows show both happiness and concern. "Are you alright?" he asks. "Yes, I am now." you say in a giggle. You laugh together as you hug. "Are you sure we're ready for this?" you ask after the hug, slightly concerned. "No, not even close." he chuckles happily. "But who ever is? What matters is that we're in this together." he holds your hands in his own, showing love and comfort. "You're right." you say. He looks down and puts his hand on your stomach again. "I can't wait to meet you, little one." he says, and kisses your stomach. You smile at his sweet and loving gesture, thinking to yourself what a wonderful father he'll be. "We should have a celebration luncheon later." he suggests excitedly. "Celebration luncheon?" you ask, not sure what exactly he has in mind. "Just you and me, in our special spot." he explains. "It'll be romantic." he says, getting close to your face. "Well..." you say, pretending you need to think about it. "alright, I'll go on a date with you." you giggle. You laugh and scrunch your noses at each other like the two little hobbits in love that you are. "I should start breakfast." you say, suddenly realizing what time it was. "I don't think so." Frodo says in a slightly sing-songy voice, touching your nose playfully. "You stay here and I'll make breakfast." "Oh Frodo," you say lovingly, grabbing his hand and squeezing it. "I just love you so." "And I love you." he says, and kisses your forehead before rushing off to the kitchen to start preparing breakfast for the two of you.