Cuddles and Cornbread

While you wait for the cornbread, you finish your apple while looking out the window. You saw children laughing and playing. It made you think of what you and Frodo's future could be like. Frodo was watching you. "What are you looking at?" he asks. "Oh, just some children playing." you say, a slight smile on your lips. Frodo smiles at you admiringly. "What??" you say. "I just love you so." he says, in awe. You smile and walk over to him. You sit on his lap with your arms around his neck. He wraps his arms around you. You lay your head on his shoulder. "I feel so lucky at this moment." you say, smiling. "Oh? And why is that?" he asks. "This." you say, enjoying every moment of being in his arms. "You've been so good to me." "But I neglected you, remember?" he said, feeling guilty all over again. "You lift your head of his shoulder to look at him. You place your hand on his cheek. "Frodo, that wasn't your fault, and I forgave you for that. I know you so I know that wasn't your intention. You were going through a lot and you wanted to protect me." you say. "I don't want you to keep hurting on my behalf when I've forgiven you. Please, just forgive yourself and move on." "Alright. I'll try." he says sadly. "Thank you. That's all I ask." you say. Then you give him a quick kiss on the lips, which makes him smile a little. "There's that smile." you say lovingly. He huffs in amusement. "What?" you say, slightly laughing. "I'm convinced your life goal is to make me smile." he says. "I do love when you smile." you say. "I smile around you more than anyone else." he says. "You make me happy." "You make me happy. Very happy." you reply. "And we'll be making each other happy for the rest of our lives." he adds. "I like the sound of that." you reply. "I wouldn't want to share this life with anyone else." "Neither would I." he says. Then he gives you a kiss on the lips. Once he pulls away, he presses his forehead against yours and you both smile big at each other. "I love you." he says. "And I love you." you say back. You share a special moment of warm fuzzies and butterflies. It was very clear how in love you were with each other. "I should check the cornbread." you finally say. Once it's done and it's cool enough to eat, you and Frodo eat it together and you comment how good it is, and Frodo agrees.