Morning

In the morning, he was first to wake up. He was on his back and you on your side, facing him. He was glad to see you peacefully asleep still, knowing you probably needed it. Although he was awake, he still laid with you until you finally woke up. He enjoyed laying with you and he didn't want you to be alone when you woke up in case you had another panic attack - or whatever had happened last night. He pondered it as he laid in bed with you. Soon his thoughts were interrupted by your stirring and he turned his head to look at you. You slowly open your eyes and look over at Frodo. "Good morning, love." he says tenderly with a slight smile, turning to his side and propping his head up with his hand. The bed creaks at his movement. He then moves a few stray hairs from your face. "Good morning." you say, yawning and then smiling. Your smile disappears when you recall what had happened the night before. He strokes your cheek with the back of his curled fingers. "Is everything alright?" he asks softly, referring to what had happened last night. You avoid eye contact and look away. "Sweetheart," he says. "look at me." You look at him reluctantly. "I understand fearing the unknown - especially since this is our first child - but we needn't worry. It does nothing." "I know." you say. "I was thinking too much and was tired and... and-" He interrupts. "I know, it's alright. I don't know what this has to do with your conversation with Rosie yesterday but I won't ask since I know you don't want to talk about it." "Thank you." you say gratefully and you look into his eyes. "I'm sorry." "No no, there's nothing to apologize for. You haven't done anything wrong. You're going through a lot of change and you're feeling a lot all at once." he says. "I want you to know that I'm always here for you." The way he said that last sentence made your heart flutter. It meant a lot to you. "Thank you." you say. "You're welcome." he says, then kisses your forehead and brings you in for a hug. Lying there with him with his arms around you really brings you comfort. "I want to lie here with you forever." you say. You had no motivation to do anything. He laughed at the thought. "That's sweet, but I have things to do." he says. "Ugh!" you say into his chest, muffling the sound. "Come on Y/N, don't be like this." he says playfully. "What if I want to be like this?" you say, your face still buried in his chest. "Are these the mood swings you were talking about?" he asks. "Yes." you say simply. He leans his head down and gives you a short kiss on the lips, and you can't help but smile. He starts to get up and you make a pouty face. "Oh, don't look at me like that!" he says with a cute little smile. You grab his hand and pull, your eyes begging for him to stay. He grins then says, "I suppose I could stay for a few more minutes." "You know you want to." you say. "You can be very manipulative." he says, a laugh in his voice. He crawls back over to you and lies next to you on his side and wraps his arms around your waist. "I prefer the word 'persuasive'." you say. He smiles, then leans in close to kiss you. After a few seconds, he breaks away. "I love you." he says, almost in a whisper, gazing into your eyes. "And I love you." you say back, just as quietly. You begin playing with his front curls, gently pulling and twisting them around your index finger and letting them go. He gazes into your eyes as you do so. He loves whenever you play with his hair. You then move your hand to the side of his hair and run your fingers through. You look into his eyes and ask, "Do you think you'd want another baby after this one?" "We can certainly try." he says, smiling at the thought of having more children. "But let's focus on one thing at a time." "I know, I know. I was just wondering." you say. "Wouldn't it be something if one of them looked like you? Maybe this one will." you put your hand over your stomach. "Anything is possible." he says. "It might look like you." He puts a loose strand of hair behind your ear. "Perhaps it will look like both of us." you say. "Perhaps." Frodo replies. It's silent for a moment. Frodo takes a breath. "I really must get some things done." he says, changing the subject. "One more kiss." you say. You share a kiss and then he gets up. You sit up in bed, still not feeling motivated to do anything. "I feel depressed." you state. "I'm sorry." he says, getting dressed. "What can I do to help?" then he adds with a laugh, "Besides staying in bed with you all day?" he then puts on his vest and buttons it. "I don't know." you reply glumly. "I just don't feel like doing anything." He goes over to you and holds his hands out to you. "Come on." he says with a slight smile. You reluctantly take his hands and he helps you up off the bed.