~ Ruby Woods🌶️~

My hand drags down his back as I lay beside him. He looks so peaceful while asleep, his muscles relaxed and his body sinking into the bed. I can't help but smile as my fingers inlock with his curls. They're longer than before and just a bit darker. His skin has tanned slightly and he's got another tattoo. It's a snake. Its body curls down his back, wrapping around his ribcage and ending at his tailbone. I trace the long, black trail of ink until his eyes flutter open.

He wraps his arm over my waist, pulling me against his body and into his warmth. His golden eyes are soft as he gazes into mine, a smile growing on his lips. "Beautiful," he whispers.

I relax into him, letting my whole body ease as his fingers dance along my spine, sending shivers through me. "Beautiful and mine," he says factually.

I giggle. "Handsome and mine," I reply, my knuckles brushing his cheek.

"Marry me,"

My lips part slightly as he leans in. He kisses me deeply, his tongue invading my mouth as he grabs my ass and gives it a little squeeze. My mind goes fuzzy as my heart starts to race.

"E- Ethan," I groan, pulling away slightly. He doesn't stop, he leaves a trail of kisses down and sucks on the small of my neck. The ceiling spins as he moans into my skin, sending vibrations through me. A gasp escapes me as his teeth sink into my shoulder, tugging a small bundle of skin until it turns red.

"Please," he whispers, voice cracking slightly. I finally turn to face him, his cheeks are red as he hides his face. "Ruby Woods," he says under his breath.

I sigh, pulling his face onto my chest and massaging his head. "Okay,"

He squeeze me tight. "Really?"

My lips are tugged into a grin as I look up at the lights flickering across the roof. Cars speed by the motel room, leaving behind the shadows of trees and birds.

"Yes,"

"Really, really?"

I giggle, "Yes, you idiot,"

He shifts onto his elbows and lays on top of me. His eyes find mine and in the silence I watch as his muscles soften. "You're serious,"

I push my forehead against his and let my heavy eyelids fall closed. "I am. Ethan and Ruby Woods, it sounds nice, hm?"

For the first time he grins. He actually grins. Not just a smirk, not just a smile. His entire face lights up, his teeth gleaming white and his eye wrinkling up.

I smack my lips onto his and he doesn't waste a moment before completely devouring me.

"Ruby Woods." He repeats, his hand tracing down my arm and taking my hand in his.

His gaze is lost as he admires my naked body. "What are you thinking about?"

"I'm thinking about pinning your arms down and exploring your body. Kissing, licking and feeling every inch of what's mine," he whispers while leaning in and pressing his lips to my neck softly. "I want to feel you shake below me as I tease and please you," he continues while leaving a trail of fire along my skin. His teeth sink into me gently as he makes his way down to my chest.

He takes my other hand, folding it between his fingers and pinning both my arms above my head with one hand. His free hand traces the outline of my torso, pausing at my breast to touch my solid nipple. He pinches and rubs it while I squirm under his weight. "Oh? Is the other one lonely?" He asks before licking up my stomach and sucking on my other nipple.

I groan, trying to tug my arms free but its not use - his grip is too strong. 

"Do you want to stop? Let me know if it hurts anywhere, okay?" He says in a gentle tone.

I smile up at him, "I just... I'm not used to having my hands held above my head,"

"Would you like me to let go? I wouldn't want my future wife to be uncomfortable,"

"No. No I like it," I whisper as blush creeps up my cheeks.

He leans in, dropping a kiss on my forehead then slides back down my stomach. "I'm glad," he replies before pressing his lips to my belly button, then on my thigh. He works his way slowly up my inner thigh, teasing and taking his time at ravishing my sensitive skin. Then he presses a finger on my clit and whispers "Want me to fuck you right here, hm? Want me to rub and suck this spot until you're a drooling mess? I'll treat you so well, my love, as long as you beg for it,"

I groan at his teasing words. "Beg?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

A smirk crosses his face. "Don't you want me to make you cum over and over until you're a shaking, begging mess? Don't you want my long, thick cock pounding your insides?"

I bite my inner cheek. "Do it, and I'll fuck you better than ever before," he finishes.

"Please," I say while batting my eyelashes, "please fuck me, hubby,"

He smiles and licks up the length of my clit making me shiver. He rubs in slow circles, devouring me slow and steady. His hand creep up my legs, one stops under my thigh and the other at my ass. He grips hard, pulling me harder against him. His tongue moves faster causing my breathing to quicken. I lean back on the bed, hands clenching the sheets as he sucks on my clit faster.

"Fuck," I moan, "don't stop!" 

He stuffs two fingers inside of me, curving them up as he massages my walls. He stretches me while hitting my favourite spots and a knot builds in my stomach. I squeeze his head with my thighs as my head rolls back. His tongue aggressively sucks, flicks and rubs my clit. Moans stumble from my lips as I cum onto his face, legs shaking around his head. He smiles up at me while licking me clean.

"Good girl, you taste amazing," he whispers before shifting up. I watch his muscles flex, they're bigger than before, more defined. I don't know what he had to endure in prison, but fuck did he come out hotter than ever. "Like what you see?" I give a shy nod and he chuckles, crawling on top of me. He takes my hand in his, lowering it and holding it to the bulge between his thighs. "This is for you, baby girl."

He wraps my hand around it, slowly going up and down. I press my finger to his tip which is already wet making me smile.

Suddenly, he turns, pulling me on top of him as he lays on his back. "I want to watch you ride me," he says simply.

I gulp, "but... I'm still sensitive,"

"That's even better baby, I can't wait to feel you cum around my cock,"

"Okay..." I whisper before looking down. I press my hands to his torso and raise myself, aligning with his cock. Slowly, I press the tip to my entrance, but before I can go further, I slip. His entire length shoves inside of me making me jump. My head flings back and a moan escapes my lips, I look down at him as he smiles up at me.

He curves perfectly inside of me as I start bobbing up and down. My breasts bounce in his face as I move faster, my clit hitting his torso as I do. He grunts, eyes glued to my chest and I feel him grow inside of me, stretching out against my walls.

I lean in, pressing my lip to his. His hand wraps around my waist and back of my head, he pulls me harder against him. His tongue invades my mouth, swirling around and sucking as another knot builds in my stomach.

Our kiss turns sloppy and hungry as we get closer to release. My boobs still rock back and forth, my hard nipples rubbing against his chest. Desperate to cum, I start moving in circles, rubbing my clit on his v-line and directing his cock to my good spot. Finally, I moan into his mouth as I finish around him, squeezing hard until everything relaxes.

"So hot," he groans before squirting his load inside of me. I feel his warmth spreading within before pulling out, flopping onto the bed beside him. "That was amazing," he whispers while pulling me back into his arms, "did you enjoy it, love? Did you miss me fucking you?"

I smile, kissing his chest as he hugs me. "Yes, I missed you."

"I love you so much, you have no idea how happy I am you said yes,"

"I love you too Ethan,"

Suddenly, I feel something pocking my thigh. "S- sorry," he says with a giggle, rosy blush spreading across his cheeks, "I'm just so happy," he pauses for a moment, slighting grinding against me before leaning and whispering into my ear, "round two? You're just so sexy..."