~ You're not scared, love🌶️~

"Morning, sweetheart,"

The familiar smell of sweet pollen fills my nose. As we open the shop, Rebecca rambles on about up coming events. I sigh.

"What's up, dear? You've been down the last few days,"

I perk up, whacking on a forced smile before waving it off, "Nothing," but deep inside, I know it's a lie - something just feels... off. I don't get any sparks of joy, I don't feel anything except... bored.

I flip the sign to say we're open and step outside for a moment of fresh air. I walk across the street and order a small chai latte. As I turn around, my heart stops.

His golden eyes meet mine. His dark hair pairs well with his smooth, light skin.

"Found you, love."

I fumble backwards, my ass hitting the solid bench as my name is called out. I snatch the cup and stride out of the store as quickly as my little legs will carry me. Loud footsteps follow me across the street, I fling the door open and almost smash it closed again. The bell rings, and I take my seat at the front desk.

His smile only grows as I force my gaze away form him. The doors bell rings again as he enters, his strong aftershave filling the room as he approaches slowly.

He leans against the desk, eyes piercing the back of my head. His fingers brush my neck and I jump, he runs his hand across my hair while remarking how long it's grown in such a short time. But my mind is too fuzzy to process exactly what he says.

"Love?"

I'm snapped my trance as he whirls me around to face him, his pouty lips in a frown.

"Plan on ignoring me forever?"

I gulp down the block in my throat. "No,"

His eyes soften. "I missed you, did you miss me?"

I shake my head but it spins, making me dip slightly. His arm engulfs me, balancing us both. His warmth makes my whole body stiffen. He leans down, a smirk on his face and my heart stops.

"Ethan, I'm scared." I whisper, voice cracking slightly.

"Oh? Are you now?"

I nod quickly. My mind races as my chest heaves up and down. He chuckles lowly, his husky voice filling my ear as he whispers "good girl,"

My heart pounds against my ribs as he lifts me up, walking me to the back. He places me against the cold concrete wall, his body pressing onto mine. The large wastebins surrounding us provide slight cover from prying eyes, but the cool wind still sways my hair making me shiver. I tug down my sleeves to protect bare skin, but goosebumps still coat my arms as Ethan towers over me, leaning so close I can feel the contrast of his warm breath on my nose.

"You're not scared, love," he says, teasingly dragging his finger down my spine, "you're excited," he breathes. My heart almost stops as he licks up my neck, pausing to nibble on my earlobe. "You wanted to put off seeing me as long as you could, build the excitement...,"

I suck in a settling breath as we lock eyes. "You were right, love, this is so much better," he lets out a soft laugh, "I bet you just loved the pull and push, being hunted down like a wild animal," his gaze drops, tracing my figure like I'm a meal he's about to devour, "would you like to be fucked like one too?"

I bite my inner cheek. Thoughts speed through my mind and drive me mad. My body can't help but react to his, his sweet scent and his strong arms encasing me.

'Is he right? Was I just... dragging out the excitement?'

Every nerve in my body screams 'yes' as he looms over me. My nipples hardening under the fabric of my shirt and my pussy practically begging to be ruined.