Nap On A ⭐ ~ MeowRacha

Little ~ Felix
Caregiver ~ Minho

===============================

What is the brightest thing in this celestial sphere?

The Sun?
Quasars?
Perhaps the Galactic Centre?
Or a supernova explosion?

None actually.

The most appropriate answer is Lee Felix.

He undoubtedly beams the brightest all of the time and is the most brilliant person one has ever witnessed, no cap. His aura shines like blinding lights whenever he smiles wholeheartedly, making the rest glimmering objects appear dull in his presence—like a spotlight in a dimly lit hall.

And this is one of the reasons why Felix is widely admired and liked by everyone, besides the fact that he is the Prince of the Cosmic Empire—the well established and peaceful Empire, ruled by the respected Emperor Lee Minho, who is gladly a full time caregiver too.

Lee Minho is not like the kind, generous and classic protagonist type of King, even though he fulfills the part of being a heartthrob, considering the fact that his visuals are jaw-dropping, eyes-blessing and godly for everyone; whereas lips-sealing, tongue-locking, head-lowering and voice-vanishing for those inevitable haters who have buttons in the shape of eyes.

Neither is he the cruel, baddie, heartless jerk, radiating antagonistic dark vibes and not giving a damn about even his minister's funeral–while sipping on red wine in a pitch black room, being surrounded by the typical colony of bats, spider webs and dust. No he isn't like that also.

Lee Minho is differ- no he's unique. He is actually a King who doesn't let his guards down by dumbly agreeing with everything sugar coated and willing to sacrifice for his people, who are always in the search of a perfect opportunity to take advantage of the Emperor's kindness and oh so sweetly blackmail him.

On the other hand, not like he's totally inconsiderate about his empire and it's residents' well being. He cares a lot, albeit secretly as he hates the idea of indirectly boasting about his nature or showing off like– him being the most thoughtful person ever with a sparkling outline and dazzling Halo for people to recite songs of appreciation till centuries and children to yawn, perhaps curse too, in history lessons about. That's lame and he knows.

Above all that, he never got any complaints against his way of treating people or ruling the Empire. People can't find words to protest; they end up speechless, wordless in front of Lee Minho's charms. He is the Emperor and he knows what's beneficial and what's slap-worthy for them.

Wrapping up, Lee Minho's heart is cold for all but made up of sheer gold for exclusively Felix, his beloved little.

Lee Felix, yes the one who makes the Sun desire for sunglasses; yes the one who turns stars into jealous, depressed dots by the even beautiful constellations settled on his cheeks. Talking of the most lustrous diamonds and gems; they're just a grain of sand before his Jupiter-sized glimmer- no exaggeration for real.

As mentioned above, the little is too flashy that no other luminous stuffs can muster up ample courage to stand bright in opposition, knowing damn well that the competition would prompt nothing but lucid embarrassment. Moreover, better than the green house gases spreading on Earth, Felix eternally radiates pure bliss and optimism throughout the Empire, keeping the happiness index blooming alive like the entire quokka population and having positive outcomes from people as a result. He is, cherry on top, as energetic as the amount of water on the Earth– summing up all the oceans' water with the glaciers and atmospheric moisture. Precisely, too much.

No matter how much the Emperor Lee Minho—one who made the former royal advisor's pants wet by a mere glare when the latter tried to negotiate with his decisions—tells the Prince, instructs the Prince and even hopelessly requests the Prince to not utilise his energy excessively and stay calm, the impact turns out to be zero and that's the painful aftermath; doing it all over again.