Christmas 🎁 pt.3 ~ h.hj X Skz

Changbin and Jisung, as they had been doing since the start of the day, reassured the leader, who was tapping his foot on the ground anxiously before the camera.

"Everything's gonna be alright." The eldest nodded, wanting to stay optimistic and strong as a leader.

The setup was conscientiously prepared and Chan himself had reviewed each and every arrangement, not leaving any single detail. They had posted on their official Instagram and X (Twitter) pages about the upcoming live three days prior and thousands of Stays were waiting for the proclaimed 'surprise' they'd show in the scheduled 'Special Livestream'.

Stray Kids felt so touched by the amount of support they were getting as the number of awaiting users kept on increasing, even if it was Christmas and people were supposed to celebrate the festival with their respective loved ones. Guess what, the eight noeasy rockstars are Stays' loved ones! And vica versa.

Five of the band members were seated in front of the camera and were expected to greet and chat with their fans for the initial few minutes. While, Felix and Jeongin were asked to stay with the little in the adjacent room, where they were trying to calm down their baby, who was overly excited about disclosing his other side.

"Relax Jinnie, you need to maintain your enthusiasm for a while. Or you'll lose your energy and would look dull and tired in front of Stays. You want that?" The Aussie managed to come up with a logic that could hopefully stop Hyunjin's bouncing.

And it did as the little shook his head in denial as well as took a seat on the youngest caregiver's lap, who instinctively wrapped his arms tightly around the taller so as to hold him in place.

The next instant, Felix gently shoved a baby pink pacifier into the little's mouth with the knowledge that the small object had the power to keep the little still and composed.

After a stretch of silence, Felix asked for confirmation again,

"Are you sure Jinnie that you want this?"

"Yesh hyungie~" The addressed one whined, apparently sick of answering the same question about a fifty times since the sunrise.

Both the caregivers made an eye contact and exchanged encouraging grins for they were more hesitant than the ferret-like, who didn't know what the term 'worry' was, in his littlespace.

Meanwhile, the rest of the caregivers' hearts were violently thumping against their chests as the countdown to the livestream began. They were never this nervous even before their birthday lives.

Live starts in 0.05 hours

0.04

0.03

0.02

0.01

0.00

"Step out! We are Stray Kids." They greeted while bowing their heads. The leader started then,

"Hello Stays, Merry Christmas to all!"

"메리 크리스마스!" Lee Know and Changbin wished in Korean as they waved at the camera.

"Feliz Navidad!" Han chimed in with an energetic smile, which Stays were gushing over in the comments.

"Merry Christmas Stays!" Seungmin uttered before disappearing from the screen.

Nodding at Chan from the door, which wasn't visible on the camera, the singer silently left the room to look for the remaining three.

"Where are the others?" Changbin read one of the comments and faced the leader, who was prepared with the answer to this one.