The great hall
January three 1974
7:00 am

Severus walked into the great hall early as always to avoid the marauders calling him names.

He sat down at the Slytherin table that wasn't yet filled, Regulus came in shortly after, "sev!" the younger Slytherin said, sitting down next to him.

"Hey reg, Lily said she'd help me get in after the quidditch match."Severus says, slightly disappointed. Regulus had an impatient look on his face.

"what?! the quidditch match isn't until next week!" Regulus whined, his eyebrows furrowed.

"I know, but lily said that was the only time she could guarantee them gone." Severus huffed, not happy about it either.

"But- i wouldn't be able to go with you if that's the case..." Regulus said annoyed.

The Gryffindor common room
January three, 1974
6:30 am

"You're absolutely sure he'll be there?" James asked, his wand pointed right at her chest. "Yes he'll be there..." she whimpered, her hands shaking a terrified look on her face.

"when did you tell him you'd help him?" Sirius asks, a dark look on his face as he also points his wand at the redhead

"N-next week... during the quidditch match..." she said, her voice shaking. James's eyebrows furrowed, "Next week? during our quidditch match? for Merlin's sake- You better delay until after the quidditch match
Evans or so help me-"

The Great Hall
January three, 1974
7:15 am

The three marauders bursted into the great hall, laughing loudly. Catching the attention of everyone there as they sat down at the Gryffindor table.

Lily was a few seats down, the once hatred she felt for them became terror. she needed to warn severus soon...

Severus scoffed as he heard the marauders idiotic voices. "Merlin. do they need to be so loud? its bloody seven in the morning." Severus complained to regulus quietly.

"You think you have it bad imagine having one as your brother. it's like a circus at my house." regulus mutters, not looking up from his book, the two Slytherins drowning out the chatter of the whole hall by just talking to each other.

"I would've pushed him down the stairs if i were you regulus." severus huffs, going back to his own book.

The marauders glanced at the Slytherin table, their mood darkened as they realized who was talking to Severus. "We'll need to get rid of him." James muttered to sirius and remus, even though sirius and regulus were brothers he didn't mind making his brother disappear.

"We're not killing him but we'll warn him to stay away from rosemary. we can't risk getting caught you two." remus scolded, he was the only logical one between the three of them.

"but moony!- He's trying to take away our rosemary!" James huffs, turning to remus again, "That doesn't mean you murder him" remus sighed, taking a bite of his treacle tart.

"I agree with James on this one moony." Sirius said, glaring at Remus

"I'm not surprised. you two share a braincell."

(using the rosemary name oliver/dolly gave me when i uploaded my first video princechaser vid^^)