Severus woke up, his eyes drifting to Regulus who was asleep on a chair next to his hospital bed, Lips slightly parted and hair messy as his head rested on his shoulder uncomfortably. Severus's eyes softened as he saw the state of his boyfriend, dark eyebags underneath the other's eyes, and books sprawled out on the table next to them.

What seemed to be dried spilled ink caught Severus's attention. Regulus's fingertips were stained with black ink, Severus sighed getting up, His feet hitting the cold ground underneath him. He whispered a quick cleaning spell, The ink went back into its bottle and Severus put the cap back on, placing it inside Regulus's bookbag. The Slytherin cleaned swiftly placing all the books back and setting the bag down onto the floor as he looked back to Regulus.

He walked over to the other, casting a non-verbal levitation spell to place Regulus in bed gently. Severus looked around for his shoes before cursing under his breath, Mulciber and Avery dragged him into the infirmary without him wearing his shoes. Severus groaned before putting on the socks the Hospital wing provided students. 

Severus swiftly and quietly walked out of the hospital wing, He needed to go to his dorm to get a few things. The Slytherin's footsteps were light and quick against the floor, not making a single sound due to his lack of footwear. He prayed that he wouldn't fall dashing across the castle to get to the Slytherin dungeon.

MEANWHILE...

Three Gryffindors sneaked into the hospital wing, looking for Severus, Instead of finding the Slytherin boy they found another. James huffed, "Why's he here?..." James muttered under his breath, Remus on the other hand looked worried and glanced at his two other friends. "Guys... What if something happened to Severus?" Remus asked concerned, James's face shifted from annoyance to concern.

"Fuck... He couldn't have gone far, Check the map." James told Sirius who checked the map and sighed softly, "He's heading to the Slytherin dungeon. He's probably just there to get clothes or something." Sirius says, his eyes roaming over the map watching the name 'Severus Snape' run towards the Slytherin dungeon.

"Should we take care of him now?" James whispers over to Sirius who glanced up at a sleeping Regulus. Before the other could respond Remus pulled James away by the collar of his messy uniform. "Absolutely not! You two are bloody mental!" Remus whisper-yelled glaring at the two other Gryffindors.

"Moonyy!" Sirius whined softly, a pout appeared on his face, "No! Let's just go before he wakes up. We're not gonna harm him!" Remus says, dragging the two other Gryffindors out of the hospital wing, hoping filch or worse Severus wouldn't see them.

As much as the two other boys wanted to harm Regulus they couldn't atleast, without Remus's permission. They let themselves be dragged back to their dorm, huffing in defeat. "Moony this is soo unfair!" James whined, Sirius joined in aswell. "Yeahh! We just wanna make sure our Severus is safee" Sirius pouted.

Remus sighed. Being with them was like dealing with two whiny toddlers possessive over a toy another kid is cuddling with.

A/N; HII  I'm so sorry for not uploading this past week:( I've just been super busy, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I'll try to put out another chapter on sundayy Thank you ! >w<