Authors note; Hiyaa I won't be able to upload for a bit since I'm graduating WOOO and also I need to apply for college lmao but i hope you enjoy:D

???
March 27, 1974

“Do you want to come out to see Sirius and Remus again love?”

Severus huffed at the question, hesitating James knew that the other was probably wondering if he could make it to the door and sprint away. But they both knew that Severus was too weak to even push James away.

The Slytherin only had two options; stay trapped in the windowless room he was locked in or go with James. He needed to make a choice here.

“yes.” Severus spoke through gritted teeth, Both annoyance and anger filled his tone.

“Well, what have done to deserve that?”

Motherfucker.

PRESENT DAY
January four, 1974
4:00 am

James kept tossing and turning in his bed, he sat up. sighing, glancing at the other side of the room he could tell Sirius was having trouble sleeping aswell.

The Gryffindor got up, his feet touching the carpeted floor. trying not to make much noise as to not disturb a sleeping Remus James quietly sneaked over to sirius's bed, sitting down at the edge of it.

Sirius's eye's cracked open, grey-ish black eyes met brown. Sirius sat up, rubbing his eyes. "what is it prongs?" Sirius muttered tiredly. glancing at the other, his voice was raspy, his hand reached for the bottled water bottle on the bedside.

"Can't sleep. jus' thinking about how Snape's probably cuddling with your-" James was cut off by Sirius dumping the water on him, "Hey!- that was uncalled for!" James whisper yelled, getting up trying to wipe the water off. ".'ts your fault." Sirius says, placing the half empty water bottle back on his bedside table as James casted a wandless cleaning spell.

"That wasn't my fault! your the one who dumped the water on me!" James hissed, Sirius rolled his Eyes "your fault prongs." Sirius said lazily, James scoffed. "What i was going to say was that maybe we should pay your little brother a visit." James whispered, Sirius raised an eyebrow

"What did you have in mind?"